Collection Video Guiltyk Collection [2022-09-13] [Guiltyk]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Yes, its futa. An older nun with cock fucking a younger nun in the ass, or something along those lines.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
You could try the download part of the link that has the various qualities...including 4k
And you don't know, if you download videos from there, it's not original anymore, these are already processed videos with low quality! For example, you throw the original 300 mb 4k, download from there 100mb 4k ??? rule34video.com never let you download the original !!! !t's time to know!!! I have an account there, I upload videos there for a very long time, the last time i uploaded the video 4k 135mb, and downloaded my video from them 4k 47mb! Now you see the difference ??? They cut the quality, because they don't want to store large files!!! Everyone already knows this for a long time, but not you???
I repeat again for the stupid! We need the original from the author! Not garbage low quality from rule34video.com!!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And you don't know, if you download videos from there, it's not original anymore, these are already processed videos with low quality! For example, you throw the original 300 mb 4k, download from there 100mb 4k ??? rule34video.com never let you download the original !!! !t's time to know!!! I have an account there, I upload videos there for a very long time, the last time i uploaded the video 4k 135mb, and downloaded my video from them 4k 47mb! Now you see the difference ??? They cut the quality, because they don't want to store large files!!! Everyone already knows this for a long time, but not you???
I repeat again for the stupid! We need the original from the author! Not garbage low quality from rule34video.com!!!
Well that'll run ya ten bucks so...go be a hero :p

NiceBOW

Jul 24, 2021
Videos uploaded to rule34video are re-encoded in order to keep the file size as low as possible and maintain a certain quality.
But certainly not as good as the original file

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes