4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
amazing update. keep up the good work. i hope i guessed the present on the bed correctly hehe.:coffee:

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
You "fuck" a lot of girls, but your wife doesn't. ...or any other girl, as far as I recall...
Can't even remember lesbian scenes.
Sooo its very unlikely that the ntr that will be implemented is not female on female because the lesbian tag is missing. Can it be interpreted that way as well?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Anything good in this update? The last one was kinda disappointing, and the changelog just says “Chapter 6” .

SomeIndolence

Jul 29, 2020
Picture being abducted at night by lunatics who blow up your boat. Now being in an interrogation room with your loved one where these maniacs somehow acknowledge their wrongdoing. Wouldn't it be insane to scream obscenities at these unstable individuals?

You're in a foreign land, having been on a boat—consider, you could have faced a 'natural disaster' and perished. They could simply dispose of you and your loved one in a shallow grave and most would think you died in a sinking. Is it wise to provoke anyone in this situation?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Sooo its very unlikely that the ntr that will be implemented is not female on female because the lesbian tag is missing. Can it be interpreted that way as well?
Nope. newest update contains lesbians: Your wife and another woman, but you can avoid that decision.
Does that decision has a impact on the story?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gynocracy-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
I tried to skip until the end, It's all about husband with many girls. Not wife with many men :cry:. So I delete the game. :rolleyes:

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
This is a brief opinion/review after about an hour to two of slow game play, reading the entire story so far. However, I'm only at the end of Chapter 2.

The background of the story a great setting. The character development from what went through so far is also excellent and each of the ladies tend to have a distinct personality, which makes them stand out on their own. You get a very clear sense of who they are through the telling of the story, which is how good development is done. That's the good.

The not so good: The protagonist just flat out pisses me off. He's really nothing more than a McGuffin to move from one BDSM NTR scenario to the next. He has no depth, agency, or self-respect. I guess that's the 'fantasy' playing out in the story, but it takes an otherwise great setup and turns it into a railroaded male slut/slave/simp trash read.

Opinions are like A-holes, we all got them and they all stink, but that's my two cents.

Last edited:

John_Retcliffe

Mar 30, 2023
Thank you very much for sharing your great femdom game! I have played only the very first version by now but I was really delighted.(y)

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i love the fdom part with mc but why do i have se scenes with other males like i really want a way to say no to all stuff that has anything to do with other males in a scene

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
This is a brief opinion/review after about an hour to two of slow game play, reading the entire story so far. However, I'm only at the end of Chapter 2.

The background of the story a great setting. The character development from what went through so far is also excellent and each of the ladies tend to have a distinct personality, which makes them stand out on their own. You get a very clear sense of who they are through the telling of the story, which is how good development is done. That's the good.

The not so good: The protagonist just flat out pisses me off. He's really nothing more than a McGuffin to move from one BDSM NTR scenario to the next. He has no depth, agency, or self-respect. I guess that's the 'fantasy' playing out in the story, but it takes an otherwise great setup and turns it into a railroaded male slut/slave/simp trash read.

Opinions are like A-holes, we all got them and they all stink, but that's my two cents.
maybe you should read the tags like the game is about fdom

Reactions: Piratefishes
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes