4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The story is interesting and has a lot of potential from a femdom perspective. Sex scenes could have more options though. Even if it would just be options to avoid something. The forced sperm eating scene for example was a big turn off for me.
It might have been too soon and not enough reluctance (with or without a choice), but what's a femdom game without cum eating? :BootyTime:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Apart of me wished this had a sissification/feminization tag just because, but ohwell. It's not everyone's cup of tea afterall.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
It might have been too soon and not enough reluctance (with or without a choice), but what's a femdom game without cum eating? :BootyTime:
Well for starters it would be less gay and therefore more enjoyable for me. ;) By the way never heard before that eating your own cum should be a basic concept for femdom. Imho ideally male orgasms shouldn't be a focus at all in femdom.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well for starters it would be less gay and therefore more enjoyable for me. ;) By the way never heard before that eating your own cum should be a basic concept for femdom. Imho ideally male orgasms shouldn't be a focus at all in femdom.
You can reward your male sub sometimes by allowing him to cum. And of course he has to clean his mess himself afterwards :sneaky:

As men really dislike the idea, because it's borderline gay yes, it's a good proof of your domination over them.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You can reward your male sub sometimes by allowing him to cum. And of course he has to clean his mess himself afterwards :sneaky:

As men really dislike the idea, because it's borderline gay yes, it's a good proof of your domination over them.
Personally, I would decline an offer of such a "reward" given any choice... I would only want to give pleasure to my Mistress and would desire none for myself.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
havent finished but loving the concept of female run island! please add wifes perspective and tons of lesbian sex and this VN would be perfect! MC cheated so wife should be allowed to have some lesbian fun also lol!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried it out with the first scenes, original and really fun to play. Good job to the author :)
Pls don't go too overboard with the dom like other games (heavy/absurd s/m and such), I think it kinda ruins the fun out of games like this. The best parts are the psycological domination (dom\sub), the pleasing, the little humiliation, etc.. and in this specific case what can be done with characters like the wife. Of course a quality story together with interesting characters are key.

Good luck, I'm gonna follow

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Very sexy nylon outfit on the cover. I hope to see that in a scene where she would put a strapon to fuck her chastity slave^^

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Episode 3 progress report

Hey everyone! Just a quick update on the progress of Episode 3. Most of the renders are done (= still the most time consuming part for me), with one last big scene to be done. It will be quite a pivotal scene in terms of the story, so I'm looking forward to working on it.
Thanks a lot for your support, you're the best!

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Very interesting pemise and setup.

High pay-off potential hopefully coming. (If the wife turns the way I think she will)

Very solid game.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gynocracy-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Malika1234

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Very interesting game and concept.

I gotta say though, I'm disappointed that there's not an option to resist the commands to cheat and try to loyal to your wife. Sure there would be a huge amount of pain for the MC but there would also be huge storytelling potential in it as well, particularly with the viral research the MC's wife is doing.

Still though, good progress so far.

illbebackabby

Apr 4, 2018
Very interesting game and concept.

I gotta say though, I'm disappointed that there's not an option to resist the commands to cheat and try to loyal to your wife. Sure there would be a huge amount of pain for the MC but there would also be huge storytelling potential in it as well, particularly with the viral research the MC's wife is doing.

Still though, good progress so far.
I agree. Even more, I don't understand why the wife of the main character, who must be very smart for a researcher, can't understand the reason for cheating, in which the main character has no choice. Either she is just stupid (because the author did not think about this moment) or she herself is involved in this "random" story with getting to the island, because she purely accidentally fit in very well with the team.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Of course it works, I played the first versions using it and it worked fine
Well, I didn't played other versions of this game but I tried it just now and it is not loading(I am using all the latest updates from joiplay and plugins from patreon), here is traceback:

rmacdowe

Sep 13, 2020
I agree. Even more, I don't understand why the wife of the main character, who must be very smart for a researcher, can't understand the reason for cheating, in which the main character has no choice. Either she is just stupid (because the author did not think about this moment) or she herself is involved in this "random" story with getting to the island, because she purely accidentally fit in very well with the team.

I think it is highly likely that they were specifically targeted. it isn't clear yet whether the wife knew about it beforehand.

Personally, my only real criticism of the story so far is that it relies too much on the husband and wife not communicating.

He hasn't told her about how he was forced to do things, or the things he saw and his fears, etc. And he is being rude and abrasive towards her. This is realistic to some extent, but when stories consistently rely on conflict to happen because of lack of communication, I always get a bit frustrated with them.

I think its clear their relationship is about to experience some changes and the couple will go through an awakening. But hopefully there aren't any weird/abrupt personality shifts incoming, like in Moving Down. And I also hope that there is still an option for them to stay romantically involved.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes