4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
- Definition 7 (noun):

an elongated instrument for exploring or sounding body cavities.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

What a pain it gives me just to think about it :eek:, I don't think I'll be playing this update until the next one is available :HideThePain:.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
- Definition 7 (noun):

an elongated instrument for exploring or sounding body cavities.
This is the 1st time I've seen this word used to mean "probe". From one country to another, terms can change and translations don't always follow. E.g.: In England, "fuel" is called "gas". Yet it's the same language. It must be the same here. :unsure:

Reactions: PickerLewd

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Im into femdom (almost exclusively into it and not just the gentle stuff) but this game just pisses me off.
Im at the very beginning so im not putting this into reviews. The dark themes serve only to antagonize. That is an emotional investment and it could be handled well but it seems like it wont be. The MC hates it and that is the perspective we are introduced to, but then there is no competent communication with the wife who seems both oblivious and set up to come around to the slavery thing later. One moment she recognized she is blackmailed the next she is all optimist, then later the MC doesnt tell her what happened to him while she makes some really context-inappropriate statements about female leadership and they move on. Frustrating dialog when the MC doesnt raise points a player would, just bitches. Its too ambigous how much the wife understands or cares about the situation because she is instantly 'coming around' a little to their cause. I expect this will be a consistent style / competence level of the writing. From the reviews it sounds like the player will be forced into fetishes we may not have, and MC story decisions that arent properly set up.

This would have been an entirely different experience with the femdom society being more positive (with a questionable/secretive side) and MC having a dilemma about liking it, maybe the domme he cheated with in the prologue luring them into the island. etc. But as it is at the beginning its just annoying to see what is unfolding and i havent seen a character id want to have a connection with. That is a prerequisite for wanting to submit. At least i think it is for many with the exception of some versions of hardcore abuse fetish that some people have.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Im into femdom (almost exclusively into it and not just the gentle stuff) but this game just pisses me off.
Im at the very beginning so im not putting this into reviews. The dark themes serve only to antagonize. That is an emotional investment and it could be handled well but it seems like it wont be. The MC hates it and that is the perspective we are introduced to, but then there is no competent communication with the wife who seems both oblivious and set up to come around to the slavery thing later. One moment she recognized she is blackmailed the next she is all optimist, then later the MC doesnt tell her what happened to him while she makes some really context-inappropriate statements about female leadership and they move on. Frustrating dialog when the MC doesnt raise points a player would, just bitches. Its too ambigous how much the wife understands or cares about the situation because she is instantly 'coming around' a little to their cause. I expect this will be a consistent style / competence level of the writing. From the reviews it sounds like the player will be forced into fetishes we may not have, and MC story decisions that arent properly set up.

This would have been an entirely different experience with the femdom society being more positive (with a questionable/secretive side) and MC having a dilemma about liking it, maybe the domme he cheated with in the prologue luring them into the island. etc. But as it is at the beginning its just annoying to see what is unfolding and i havent seen a character id want to have a connection with. That is a prerequisite for wanting to submit. At least i think it is for many with the exception of some versions of hardcore abuse fetish that some people have.
I agree about the willingness to submit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, maybe that part "improves" before the ending or it's presented as an option. Dev has indicated using the "good" vs. "bad" Kalie variables more going forward to craft the end(ings).

The more "positive" approach vs. "bat-shit crazy" approach would make for a different experience, and one I'd definitely enjoy. I do understand and agree with your preferred perspective. I think it would make for a really great story. However, that's not the story being told. Don't have to like it, but one can at least respect it and objectively evaluate if the story is good as is or not. So far, it's been a good story. Crazy AF, but good...lol

Overall, the reader has some control on what they see. There are some unavoidable things, or given a choice of least objectionable option...lol But, it's used to "tell the story" as it's intended, which of course not everyone will 100% enjoy.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes