4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gynocracy-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Why are you still here? You said you hated this game lol
i am waiting to see if the mc will kill the bitches i don't play it as a sex game anymore instead i skip all the sex scenes and hope that all the bitches end up dead and look this update got good one bitch down (it would be better if the wife joined the bitch but i have patiece kuhuhu) at least four more to go...if it does 4 stars from me at least the game is rewarding towards the player who hates to be treated worst than trash

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
why ??? why ??? did you not gave mc the option to get rid of his wife???
After the dinner conversation, not getting this option crossed my mind, too.
I liked Kalie based on the way I played the story, up until this update...
I don't care what happens to her now...:ROFLMAO:

If the MC is smart, he uses the car bomb to blow the lab to hell when most of the bitches, including Kalie, are in it...:ROFLMAO:

Brecleas, no matter what happens in the end, thank you for a good read, well done.

Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
After the dinner conversation, not getting this option crossed my mind, too.
I liked Kalie based on the way I played the story, up until this update...
I don't care what happens to her now...:ROFLMAO:

If the MC is smart, he uses the car bomb to blow the lab to hell when most of the bitches, including Kalie, are in it...:ROFLMAO:

Brecleas, no matter what happens in the end, thank you for a good read, well done.
Why, what changed to make you disklike her in this update?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Why, what changed to make you disklike her in this update?
The dinner conversation...
Kalie comes across as complicit in the "plot", or an idiot/minion, void of any rational, practical thought and/or any sense of ethical, moral responsibility; so, the typical "modern" woman who seems allergic to responsibility, reason, and accountability... :ROFLMAO:
Then, in the bedroom scene after, if you make a certain choice, she's "disappointed" in the MC's "integrity". Meaning, she doesn't really love him at all...

I still see the potential for "redemption", but with this update, she seems too far gone now to be hopeful about such a story line.
She's still hot AF and a good, interesting character.
But in terms of a LI, how I've played the story so far, and my preferences, she's now on the negative side of the likeability spectrum.
She's reminding me way too much of my ex-wife now... :ROFLMAO:

I see we're both Karlsson's Gambit fans. If it helps you understand my perspective a bit more, I play the Kane good-dom, Olivia good, route in that one... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The dinner conversation...
Kalie comes across as complicit in the "plot", or an idiot, void of any rational, practical thought and/or any sense of ethical, moral responsibility; so, the typical "modern" woman who seems allergic to responsibility, reason, and accountability... :ROFLMAO:
Then, in the bedroom scene after, if you make a certain choice, she's "disappointed" in the MC's "integrity". Meaning, she doesn't really love him at all...

I still see the potential for "redemption", but with this update, she seems too far gone now to be hopeful about such a story line.
She's still hot AF and a good, interesting character.
But in terms of a LI, how I've played the story so far, and my preferences, she's now on the negative side of the likeability spectrum.
She's reminding me way too much of my ex-wife now... :ROFLMAO:

I see we're both Karlsson's Gambit fans. If it helps you understand my perspective a bit more, I play the Kane good-dom, Olivia good, route in that one... :ROFLMAO:
I am into femdom, so I am fine with most of what is going. The dev admitted he hasn't been using the gentle(good) and evil variables as much as he should and he will focus more on the future for it. For this chapter, i am pretty sure the dev is reworking the tattoo slightly, you will still get it, but will go a little different and possibly have a good and evil kalie version depending on how you treated her through game.
For the after strapon option, I did admit to dev. I would of liked a a softer maybe more rewarding option if kalie is on nice path, he said he might be able to rework this scene too to possibly give a better option, but not confirmed cause he doesn't want to get stuck in reworks, but I am hopeful he does give a secondary version here.
So basically he plans to put more focus on the good and evil kalie paths in future which is something I like cause, while I love femdom. I love romance parts too.

And that is one of my fave dom paths in KG. I do lean sub side personally.,But KG is in a three way tie for my fav avn, so I play all paths in that game and even replay the same paths sometimes.

Reactions: redoubt27

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I am into femdom, so I am fine with most of what is going. The dev admitted he hasn't been using the gentle(good) and evil variables as much as he should and he will focus more on the future for it. For this chapter, i am pretty sure the dev is reworking the tattoo slightly, you will still get it, but will go a little different and possibly have a good and evil kalie version depending on how you treated her through game.
For the after strapon option, I did admit to dev. I would of liked a a softer maybe more rewarding option if kalie is on nice path, he said he might be able to rework this scene too to possibly give a better option, but not confirmed cause he doesn't want to get stuck in reworks, but I am hopeful he does give a secondary version here.
So basically he plans to put more focus on the good and evil kalie paths in future which is something I like cause, while I love femdom. I love romance parts too.

And that is one of my fave dom paths in KG. I do lean sub side personally.,But KG is in a three way tie for my fav avn, so I play all paths in that game and even replay the same paths sometimes.
KG, I tried the "sub" route because I do try to play all routes in a game. But, it was too much for me...lol I went with dom Kane exclusively.

Romantic femdom, I guess that's the best description for what I like. I like the role switch, the woman in charge aspect. I'm not fond of the intentional (meaningful, purposeful) degradation, but it's ok if that's the plot of the story. The "degradation" would be more tolerable if part of a "romantic", supportive kink play type of scenario, but that's not generally portrayed in femdom games/stories. Personally, I guess I'd be described as a switch, I like "submissive" role play with the right woman, but generally lean "dom". And I definitely have firm, absolutely do not cross, boundaries...lol

It's like in the 50 Shades stories. Christian was the dom, but Anna as the sub had most of the say, they even had a contract...lol That's not how "femdom" is generally portrayed in these stories. I'm ok with that (hard femdom) in a story, if that's the plot, it's just I've rarely seen a femdom story portrayed like the 50 Shades dom/sub romatic type relationship. As I've mentioned in previous comments, all the women are or eventually go bat-shit crazy in the "power/control" role...lol

The only scene in this story that rubs me kinda wrong, from a good Kalie perspective, is the first pegging scene at the pool. Good Kalie should have at least been the first, if not the only one, to do it, in a "romantic" femdom type situation. In context of this story, the scene is ok as is. But would be nice to see the romantic femdom play out in the best way in just one story...lol I don't want Brecleas to change anything "for me". They clearly have a good story to tell and I like it as is. Kalie is a great character either way, but I would certainly prefer her to at least have the option to end up more as a "romantic femdom" rather than just turn bat-shit crazy femdom...lol I'm certainly not going to knock this story if she does go crazy, but like everyone, I do have preferences on how I'd like to see it play out. If I had the skills, knowledge, or even money to hire a team, I'd absolutely be creating my own stories...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicMan753

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
KG, I tried the "sub" route because I do try to play all routes in a game. But, it was too much for me...lol I went with dom Kane exclusively.

Romantic femdom, I guess that's the best description for what I like. I like the role switch, the woman in charge aspect. I'm not fond of the intentional (meaningful, purposeful) degradation, but it's ok if that's the plot of the story. The "degradation" would be more tolerable if part of a "romantic", supportive kink play type of scenario, but that's not generally portrayed in femdom games/stories. Personally, I guess I'd be described as a switch, I like "submissive" role play with the right woman, but generally lean "dom". And I definitely have firm, absolutely do not cross, boundaries...lol

It's like in the 50 Shades stories. Christian was the dom, but Anna as the sub had most of the say, they even had a contract...lol That's not how "femdom" is generally portrayed in these stories. I'm ok with that in a story, if that's the plot, it's just I've rarely seen a femdom story portrayed like the 50 Shades dom/sub romatic type relationship. As I've mentioned in previous comments, all the women are or eventually go bat-shit crazy in the "power/control" role...lol

The only scene in this story that rubs me kinda wrong, from a good Kalie perspective, is the first pegging scene at the pool. Good Kalie should have at least been the first, if not the only one, to do it, in a "romantic" femdom type situation. In context of this story, the scene is ok as is. But would be nice to see the romantic femdom play out in the best way in just one story...lol I don't want Brecleas to change anything "for me". They clearly have a good story to tell and I like it as is. Kalie is a great character either way, but I would certainly prefer her to at least have the option to end up more as a "romantic femdom" rather than just turn bat-shit crazy femdom...lol I'm certainly not going to knock this story if she does go crazy, but like everyone, I do have preferences on how I'd like to see it play out. If I had the skills, knowledge, or even money to hire a team, I'd absolutely be creating my own stories...lol
It is not that he is changing stuff, just to change stuff, with the exception of the tattoo scene and possible post strapon scene of adding a gentle option to fit his variables(this one not confrimed, but said "we'll see, I'm not making any promises." so not guaranteed but might get a slight rework, which I am hopeful), other than that he is just going to use the gentle kalie vs evil kalie variables more in the future. For example a good gentle Kalie will have actual sex with MC in future, where a evil kalie will not and do something else. These variables for Kalie will also affect the ending.

Reactions: redoubt27
Aug 24, 2024
There have already been two moments where Kalie could get more angry. Namely, blaming Kalie for his cheating and saying she had a fat ass. The reward (BJ) John (MC) got at a later time was less pleasant. It seems to me that there will be another such moment in a subsequent episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brecleas

Renderist
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
"Sounds" ? I think you mean "probes" and not "sounds". Or, in more sex-play terms, urethra plug or urethra dilator.
(In some languages, "probe" is called "sonde", so maybe that's where your error comes from.)
I was under the impression the terms could be used interchangeably. Both "Hegar sound" and "Hegar dilator" seem to be commonly used.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes