4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
Thanks Brecleas!
If I can make a wish til the 12th chapter beyond the main story, it's too see another scene with Jayna. She Ticks all the marks for me : Beautiful, chastity, cum eating, pegging, beautiful lingerie, restrains, teasing...

Aug 8, 2024
Ha ha, and now the sign it's gone. By the way, I have a request. At the poker scene, both Clare and Kalie had hair 'down under'. Often females 'do a shave' to pleasure the males and on this isle there is no need to pleasure the males. Could some of the ladies grow some hair? Hair is also a sign of power.
There is a poker scene? Is that in an upcoming update? Or did I miss that with one of my decisions? Or am I just forgetting something?

Reactions: Worthless_
Aug 24, 2024
There is a poker scene? Is that in an upcoming update? Or did I miss that with one of my decisions? Or am I just forgetting something?
yeah same idk about the poker scene i play in android maybe it was in pc version or i am missing something
Here it is. Clare is engaged and invited John (MC) and Kalie to celebrate.

poker 1.png poker 2.png poker 3.png
poker 4.png

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Why??? i tried the game but infortunatelly it is not for me it has good renders but the kinks are trash for me chasity,sisyfication NTR i am also dissapointed with the main female character personality as she turns out to be a bitch...another femdom without any fantasy...

The funniest part are the choices i got 3 choices 2 were sex choices but i prefered to continue the story instead

There was another choice that you get to cum if you eat your cumshot that i also denied

The only reason i am still playing this thing is for an ending that the MC kills all the bitches and escapes alone

Aug 24, 2024
Why??? i tried the game but unfortunately it is not for me it has good renders but the kinks are trash for me chastity, sissyfication NTR i am also disappointment with the main female character personality as she turns out to be a bitch...another femdom without any fantasy...

The funniest part are the choices i got 3 choices 2 were sex choices but i prefered to continue the story instead

There was another choice that you get to cum if you eat your cumshot that i also denied

The only reason i am still playing this thing is for an ending that the MC kills all the bitches and escapes alone
I don't think there will be such an ending I am afraid....... But I do understand you.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Unfortunately this game offers nothing as there are numberous similar games like this one, no fantasy at all copy-paste the worst thing is all that games makes the women act like bitches whom you want to struggle than have sex with them...

Brecleas

Renderist
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Why??? i tried the game but infortunatelly it is not for me it has good renders but the kinks are trash for me chasity,sisyfication NTR i am also dissapointed with the main female character personality as she turns out to be a bitch...another femdom without any fantasy...
Have you considered not playing femdom-focused games if you're not into femdom kinks? Just a thought...

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Have you considered not playing femdom-focused games if you're not into femdom kinks? Just a thought...
Femdom kinks are also soft bdsm, teasing, post-orgasm torture, cbt instead most games have NTR,BDSM,Sisyfication and other similar bullshit also the women characters are all bitches why the hell will you serve a bitch???

I personally looking for games that have the first category of kinks unfortunately 90% of the ganes are the second category at least give as a choice that mc goes balistic and kills the bitches...

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
There is a moment which barbie comes and offers you to cum but afterwards you have to eat your cum, meanwhile previously she has stolen your money she blackmails you so instead to watch a sex-scene i would prefer a scene which mc grabs her head and smash it...

For me this game does not turn me on it only builds up my rage

• Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
For me this game does not turn me on it only builds up my rage
So why are you playing this game? It's kind of masochistic.
It reminds me of an old joke about a hedgehog. "The hedgehog cried, stabbed himself, but still kept fucking the cactus."
To See if there is a path which mc kills the bitches in the most cruelest way...

Pickanemail

Jan 4, 2023
Femdom kinks are also soft bdsm, teasing, post-orgasm torture, cbt instead most games have NTR,BDSM,Sisyfication and other similar bullshit also the women characters are all bitches why the hell will you serve a bitch???

I personally looking for games that have the first category of kinks unfortunately 90% of the ganes are the second category at least give as a choice that mc goes balistic and kills the bitches...
When the game tagged femdom, sissificaton and ntr has femdom, sissification and ntr in it :(

Why didn't you just look at the tags before playing the game then? If this is not your cup of tea, fine. Go enjoy somethimg which is and stop spoiling the mood for those who are into this kind of stuff

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes