4.30 star(s) 24 Votes
Aug 24, 2024
does anyone know if there's a walkthrough for this?
A walk-trough is not really necessary. There are 2 key scenes: (1) when Lei visits Anna and John is in the toilet (you better hide) and (2) when Anna finds the golden the telephone you can take the evidence with you (but you better not) and finally disagreeing a lot with Kalie leads to an extra scene at the party

Reactions: Worthless_

Worthless_

Jul 17, 2024
A walk-trough is not really necessary. There are 2 key scenes: (1) when Lei visits Anna and John is in the toilet (you better hide) and (2) when Anna finds the golden the telephone you can take the evidence with you (but you better not) and finally disagreeing a lot with Kalie leads to an extra scene at the party
i never knew disagreeing lead to extra scene can you tell me in detail what choices do i have to disagree with kalie i only got (feminization with claire, smoking with lydia and pegging session with ladies)

Aug 24, 2024
I thought don't say anything just leads to the cuck scene. What is the scene you get for disagreeing a lot?
It is possible that 'Don't say anything' is enough for that scene. I don't know. I played two paths, the first with pleasing Kalie as much as possible and the second I played the opposite and there that 'cuck' scene happened. The first two scenes I mentioned earlier made Kalie angry.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
It is possible that 'Don't say anything' is enough for that scene. I don't know. I played two paths, the first with pleasing Kalie as much as possible and the second I played the opposite and there that 'cuck' scene happened. The first two scenes I mentioned earlier made Kalie angry.
I can confirm, 'don't say anything' is enough to get the cuck scene option...
The other conversation choices are just that, how the conversation goes with Kalie and her personality during those conversations.

Reactions: Brecleas

Brecleas

Renderist
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Maybe it is going to matter in future episodes. We'll see.
I will explain: People have very different expectations of the character of Kalie (as you can see even in this thread a few posts above). So these different little choices allow you to shape Kalie to your liking. Kalie has an internal tracker of her attitude, which ranges from completely gentle to completely evil. And aside from small differences in dialog and scenes, the plan is for this stat to affect the ending of the story (if I'm able to write it properly :D).

Aug 24, 2024
I will explain: People have very different expectations of the character of Kalie (as you can see even in this thread a few posts above). So these different little choices allow you to shape Kalie to your liking. Kalie has an internal tracker of her attitude, which ranges from completely gentle to completely evil. And aside from small differences in dialog and scenes, the plan is for this stat to affect the ending of the story (if I'm able to write it properly :D).
Yes, I expected that. That is why I have two 'save paths'. I want to see both sides of Kalie.

Reactions: redoubt27

mizzet

Sep 2, 2018
Hm - I've mainly been taking the 'sub' options so far. But that makes me want to go through again and take all the other ones. Completely Evil Kalie sounds fun.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Yes, I expected that. That is why I have two 'save paths'. I want to see both sides of Kalie.
Same.
While I prefer the "gentler" Kalie protecting John perspective, I'm also playing the other perspective, too.
It would be disappointing to see Kalie end up with a monolithic type ending when her development and shaping, even with simple conversation differences, has her being a more dynamic and interesting character.

Right now, Kalie has the potential to be my favorite female character, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up...:ROFLMAO:
In every femdom story I've played so far, the women always goes bat-shit crazy with "role-switch" play.

Aug 24, 2024
No, it was just a play on the Gynocracy logo, sorry :LOL:
Ha ha, and now the sign it's gone. By the way, I have a request. At the poker scene, both Clare and Kalie had hair 'down under'. Often females 'do a shave' to pleasure the males and on this isle there is no need to pleasure the males. Could some of the ladies grow some hair? Hair is also a sign of power.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Ha ha, and now the sign it's gone. By the way, I have a request. At the poker scene, both Clare and Kalie had hair 'down under'. Often females 'do a shave' to pleasure the males and on this isle there is no need to pleasure the males. Could some of the ladies grow some hair? Hair is also a sign of power.
As long as they don't grow some hair under their arms

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
What do you mean? Women can do what ever the hell they want.
If they want to go bare down there, that's their choice, it's for them, not any man.
Who are you to tell them they need to grow hair as a sign of power... :ROFLMAO:
There are lesbians who prefer their partners to be shaved...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: downtoo2015

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
So the possible endings are more about Kalie than the stolen phone?
By the way, Brecleas. Is the chapter 9 the final one?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes