4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I wonder if the game changes a lot depending on some decisions or not :unsure:.

There are two key instances where I wanted to see what would happen if I made the other choice, but I'm an idiot and didn't save in those parts, so I'll have to play them again some day.

1. When you have to hide in the bathroom while your Resistance friend is being abused, I chose to stay hidden but you could come out and face the guard.
2. In the attack on Barbie, you could steal the evidence against you, but I didn't because I thought that if you stole it, it would be obvious that you were the perpetrator of the attack.

Reactions: Worthless_

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I wonder if the game changes a lot depending on some decisions or not :unsure:.

There are two key instances where I wanted to see what would happen if I made the other choice, but I'm an idiot and didn't save in those parts, so I'll have to play them again some day.

1. When you have to hide in the bathroom while your Resistance friend is being abused, I chose to stay hidden but you could come out and face the guard.
2. In the attack on Barbie, you could steal the evidence against you, but I didn't because I thought that if you stole it, it would be obvious that you were the perpetrator of the attack.
You can fast forward the game using CTRL key if you want to get to these events fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi folks, this hast a sissification tag. How is this represented in the game?

I am not interested in sub man but like to watch a Sissy/trans get a harsh Treatment.

So how much is there or is the sub mostly male?

Worthless_

Jul 17, 2024
Hi folks, this hast a sissification tag. How is this represented in the game?

I am not interested in sub man but like to watch a Sissy/trans get a harsh Treatment.

So how much is there or is the sub mostly male?
Good amount of Sissification content is available in Gynocracy

Reactions: Piratefishes

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Good amount of Sissification content is available in Gynocracy
Thanks for your reply mate. Could you give me an idea when that starts?

So do I have to grind through a lot of content or is it coming already earlier in game.

Thank you kindly.

Worthless_

Jul 17, 2024
Thanks for your reply mate. Could you give me an idea when that starts?

So do I have to grind through a lot of content or is it coming already earlier in game.

Thank you kindly.
I think the other poster is wrong. There is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also Sissification in chapter 8 when game give you choice of "Feminization with Clare" option and also in the middle of the game where President strap fuck her slave and you got choices

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
There is also Sissification in chapter 8 when game give you choice of "Feminization with Clare" option and also in the middle of the game where President strap fuck her slave and you got choices
Yes, those two were the instances I was thinking of. I can't remember any other sissy scenes in the game involving the MC.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer me, Friends.

I will pass this one then. Have fun and enjoy the Game and all the best for the dev!

Reactions: Worthless_

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone remember who the blonde was? :KEK:.

I can think of the girl who was getting married and invited us to her flat for dinner.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
i actually hate barbie. first the findom/blackmail shit, and now a chastity cage when the game explicitly asked me whether or not i wanted a chastity cage and i chose the "no" option. she absolutely tanks my motivation to play this. unfortunate because the rest of the game is good

Reactions: Piratefishes

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
i actually hate barbie. first the findom/blackmail shit, and now a chastity cage when the game explicitly asked me whether or not i wanted a chastity cage and i chose the "no" option. she absolutely tanks my motivation to play this. unfortunate because the rest of the game is good
Barbie is awesome and real femdom is not only about what you want, but what females want from you, so i think it's very fitting actually :)

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes