4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The game keeps dropping little hints about possible exits or escape routes, and I'm sure there will be only one way to escape, and that will be through a difficult Quick Time Event :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Brecleas

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is this game about Sweden?
Mediterranean...., so maybe Spain?
The map in the classroom at the start of the game actually shows the geography of Malta rotated by 180°, so South on top. Even the location of the capital matches. Malta is an island country south of Italy in central Mediterranean Sea.

screenshot0001_classroom.png

502px-General_map_of_Malta.svg.png 502px-General_map_of_Malta_rotated.png

Last edited:

sdgffgd33

Dec 12, 2023
There aren't many interesting femdom scenes in the game, mostly endless chatter, but the scenes with Wife making love to Clara and Daniella are excellent. The scenes with Emily are also good. Please add more scenes like this, and the main character’s chastity belt can be made metal

sdgffgd33

Dec 12, 2023
And it also feels short or something. If update 1.0 is the last, it will be quite sad. There are a lot of interesting things in femdom and updates based on this can be done up to 2.0

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
And it also feels short or something. If update 1.0 is the last, it will be quite sad. There are a lot of interesting things in femdom and updates based on this can be done up to 2.0
There is no such rule that update versions go in steps 0.8 -> 0.9 -> Release 1.0.
Version numbers usually do not directly represent decimal fractions or a percentage of content.
They represent 3 decimal numbers, incremented independantly, separated by dots : "Major.Minor.Patch"

v1.0 is the default version for first major release.
If there are 20 minor content releases before major release, then the numbers could go :
... v0.8 -> v0.9 -> v0.10 -> 0.11 ... v0.20 -> v1.0
If there are patches or hotfixes, you would use the 3rd number as well.

see

Reactions: b000tslut

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 368 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Call me crazy, but the president's daughter doesn't seem as bad as the others. Yes, she is spoiled, but the others, and I think even her mother, are pure evil :HideThePain:.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
This story makes no sense.... as in half the behaviors would be the exact opposite of what would be done in a real gynocracy that scorned male influence....

• Haha
Reactions: Piratefishes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Call me crazy, but the president's daughter doesn't seem as bad as the others. Yes, she is spoiled, but the others, and I think even her mother, are pure evil :HideThePain:.
Bah, Barbie is actually one of my least favorite character in the game... probably, because I dislike most of the fetishes she represents. Lydia was my favorite until the last update, when I've found out she was actually a traitor :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes