4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Worthless_

Jul 17, 2024
Now that I have played the 8 chapters and got all achievements and a full gallery these are my thoughts about the near future of Queens Isle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My thoughts for future are Kalie will completely enslave John and put him in the basement just like his ex lover (forgot her name) and will torture him everyday Danielle will also join her for extreme humiliation and training of Slave John, In parties John can serve as human furniture, sissy slut, dart game, human carpet. My suggestion for some of the bad ending can be fate by hard whipping (100 lashes of bullwhip), turned into human toilet and live as toilet for rest of the days or month.

Aug 24, 2024
My thoughts for future are Kalie will completely enslave John and put him in the basement just like his ex lover (forgot her name) and will torture him everyday Danielle will also join her for extreme humiliation and training of Slave John, In parties John can serve as human furniture, sissy slut, dart game, human carpet. My suggestion for some of the bad ending can be fate by hard whipping (100 lashes of bullwhip), turned into human toilet and live as toilet for rest of the days or month.
How could you forget her name, especially after the feminization, it is EMILY!

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
This is hilariously, entertainingly bat-shit crazy...:ROFLMAO:
But what else could you expect from a country ruled by women...:LOL:

Unlike some other femdom stories that were way too far overboard for my taste, this one has been moderately mild enough, with enough control over content that one might not want to see, to be entertaining and enjoyable.

Curious to see if there'll be an option where Kalie is just "playing her part" (while getting into the role switch for "fun" with her husband) and will side with her husband to leave, or is the plot going to stay pretty much on rails and Kalie goes full femnazi...:unsure: The later would be fine, as long as Kalie gives her husband an "out". She doesn't seem to be an evil person based on the story so far (given dialogue "choices" made), she still has a conscience, and love, respect for her husband. So it would seem she would at least give him a choice later on, to stay with her as her "pet" or "slave" or leave, rather than go fully corrupt and unforgivingly punish him forever. Just have to wait and see...:unsure::LOL:

downtoo2015

Sep 21, 2022
redoubt27 She doesn't respect her husband, hell she doesn't even care about him. She forced him to live this lifestyle against his will. She only cares about herself.
Well, she's been a cuck by John's fault. In the common world, she might forgive him like in the 1st act. But arriving in a land ruled by women, that can change her mind...

Aug 8, 2024
If I was John I would make sure to kill Yorrik, the wife, the president, any anyone else at the bachelorette party including the woman in the resistance. She is untrustworthy. She is just using the resistance to further her cause and once she's got what she wants she will have them all killed as "traitors." When it is the women in this game that are traitors.

Except the woman who John cheated on his wife with. From what I saw of his wife she brought it upon herself.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes