EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ280225_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Mei Jinguji who is so lewd that she move school due to her father's circumstances. Even though she's in love with a boy in her class, a Yankee holds her weakness ...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-23
Release Date: Japanese 2020-04-11, English 2020-05-11
Developer: war shop
Translator: Dargoria
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ280225_img_smp1.jpg RJ280225_img_smp2.jpg RJ280225_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
Even though she's in love with a boy in her class, a Yankee holds her weakness ...
why?, no no really, why? :ROFLMAO:

leaving aside the hilarious Overview, thanks for the upload Rance-Sama

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Jinguuji Mei, who is a little bit lewd, had to move due to her father's circumstances. Although she's in love with a boy in her class, the delinquents grab hold of her weakness...

That'd be a possible actual translation of the DLSite text. And yes, yankī means a delinquent/ rebellious youth in Japanese, it doesn't literally mean an American person.

Anyway, according to the person in ULMF, the in-game translation is not an MTL, so hopefully this'll be a good time.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
I love this game! even though the game is built with RPGM it's built around it so its fine. You wont be wondering around aimlessly fighting monsters and the map is small and simple so you wont get lost. Definitely a game you can play with one hand! basically the main story is your getting fucked behind your new bf's back, there are optional scenes where basically you...also get fucked. I dont know what the story summery is talking about. Her parents are out on a bussiness trip and she became a horny slut within .5 of a nano second having her ass grabbed. Although i did like seeing her show initiative! not a crazy fan of the blushing virgin anime girl "D-dont hold my h-hand! i dont want to get p-p-pregnant!" type. There is not much built up but i know there is alot of people who just want to jump into the action.

Art work looks great! MC is hot! Hope you like NTR because its unavoidable (before you even ask...unless you already asked while i was typing this.)

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
・ Yankees hold their weaknesses.
・ With a withdrawal nerd.
・ For saffle of Yancha shaved.
・ With a boy's father in class.
・ Write a brush on Shota.
・ At the hotel with your uncle.
・ In the health room during class.
・ Gangbang at home
・ Meat urinal in the toilet
forsooth.png

Pure poetry.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
tommy65 Huargo In Japan, "yankee" is a term used to describe the young rebel type, especially in school. So the overview probably refers to a yankee bullying her?
She's not bullied by anyone, girl is a perv. I've only just got into it but she's up for anything.

Think it may refer to someone knowing her weak spots.

There's a bit of groping but I haven't seen any forced stuff. Say hi and she's ready to drop her panties and bend over.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Good and fast game. The resume is kinda misleading.
Shame, no anal. Why wasting so much potential...
But calling this blackmail is a joke.
Honestly, you ask and she open the legs. :ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes