Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
Would corruption really matter when the MC is pretty much up for anything?

Only the boyfriend has any morals so I guess she could corrupt him to watch her get gangfucked by all the dicks.
That was my point . The writing is not that good, but it would have helped them out a corruption system . And a slow progression towards total douchbagery. Anyway , this game is not that good . But for one hour in it's serviceable .
And , of the girl corrupting the boyfriend it's quite a good idea, you should © it .

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Totaly agree. Just watch Matrix.
Considering how 2 and 3 turned out Im still not sure those scripts werent written by machines.
Maybe a sneaky´scheme to find out how open the unwashed masses are for a takeover by computers.

I,for one,welcome our new toaster overlords!
As long as they dont make me watch those movies again anyway.

That aside...why is it always JK?
Screw JK,gimme some JC.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I just posted a review for this game, but I do think an NTR tag should be added, as basically the entire story line revolves around the MC fucking other people while her boyfriend spies on her and gets all worked up over it.

NTR/cheating bothers me none, I love it personally. But I've seen people on these boards get triggered over a lot less than this game has.

Reactions: Toweke

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Tags say censored but OP says no censorship. Can anyone confirm? Also are these animated or no

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It's a pretty short game and the scenes don't have much build up so it's not quite as good as others, but still fun.

If anyone wants, here's a full save with all the scenes (minus one that I couldn't seem to unlock, not sure what I did wrong)
Thanks for the save. Guess I'll use it if it's gonna take more than 2 hours. Girl doesn't look my type, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt for 120 minutes... xD
Btw, if you are wondering, that not-unlockable scene is probably a bug, don't bother with it - it says on DLsite (Japanese side) that v1.01 fixed a bug in the recollection room; that's what it is, I bet.
Translator here.
Muchos gracias!! (y)

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Really should add an NTR tag. I mean the description pretty much says it all but for those who want NTR or want to avoid it, it's best to be accurate.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Chill. Its not really a strong plot NTR game. I mean if NTR is black coffee, then this game is mocha.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Chill. Its not really a strong plot NTR game. I mean if NTR is black coffee, then this game is mocha.
it's not about being chill or not, it's just about tagging things right to help the database be as sorted as possible. this is an NTR game at it's core plot.

Reactions: Toweke

michika

Jun 13, 2017
it's not about being chill or not, it's just about tagging things right to help the database be as sorted as possible. this is an NTR game at it's core plot.
Its female protag right? I feel its more too cheating than NTR itself. Welp, if it for "database", then go ahead.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I appreciate the translation and like the game. I would like to see some sort of changes in the status field such as sex counters and progression from curious to total slut. Also, the prostitution element would be slightly more satisfying if her money count increased. It stays at zero, at least for me.

Onihige

Feb 27, 2018
Also, the prostitution element would be slightly more satisfying if her money count increased. It stays at zero, at least for me.
There is literally no function to spend money, also... the developer isn't reading this message board.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes