Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
very good game,without monsters and stupid fights nice and small map so you don't get lost.But the girl is hulking and looks like Merkel at the age of 30 οld with her short hair. really beautiful is the Valentine. (sorry my english)

Reactions: johnss2388

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
She's not bullied by anyone, girl is a perv. I've only just got into it but she's up for anything.

Think it may refer to someone knowing her weak spots.

There's a bit of groping but I haven't seen any forced stuff. Say hi and she's ready to drop her panties and bend over.
Shame. That's boring plot wise. Imagine if your girlfriend bends over and fucks anyone that asks. Is she still your girlfriend or some crack ho? What's the point of watching a crack whore fuck?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Shame. That's boring plot wise. Imagine if your girlfriend bends over and fucks anyone that asks. Is she still your girlfriend or some crack ho? What's the point of watching a crack whore fuck?
Do you think that games with dragons and monsters are realistic? this game is a sex game without stupid monsters and fights. if you don't want to see sex play tetris

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Damned bald, faceless yankees, always taking hold of girl's weaknesses and forcing them into sexual slavery. Can anything stop their cunning reign of terror?
Not anytime soon as long as the Jap keep prefer making games where mc is either a slut female or a male cuckold that fantasize about getting trampled by bad guys and helplessly watch everything taken from him :LOL:.

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
Just finished this game , and it isn't half bad. The writing is at par with Bathesda standards, the art with your average JP hentai RPGM . The main issue with this one is the lack of proper progression ( I think Todd directed it ) . A morality system and a corruption gameplay would have been perfect. Oh well at least I got to see some otaku sex.

darg777

Dec 15, 2018
Translator here.
Yeah, the game is pretty basic plot wise, there aren't any extra endings or a corruption system, it really is just a CG hunter. Protag herself is also pretty slutty from the get go, it really just takes a little pushing from the delinquent to get to where she ends up. I wish they had committed more to the NTR than a couple throw away lines from the shy boyfriend, but I still enjoyed it.

I did translate "Yankee" as "Delinquent" as I figured most people wouldn't know what a Japanese yankee was. I also added scene descriptions to the recollection room, which wasn't in the original (and was something Japanese players complained about). Hope the TL didn't have too many typos/word wrapping issues otherwise though.

Also note, there is a bug where if you trigger the Suspicious Man scene on the same day you do the scene where you invite the delinquents to spend the night it soft locks the game the next morning because the game doesn't expect you to wake up downstairs. Be sure to go directly to bed if the Suspicious Man says "......You." when you talk to him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished this game , and it isn't half bad. The writing is at par with Bathesda standards, the art with your average JP hentai RPGM . The main issue with this one is the lack of proper progression ( I think Todd directed it ) . A morality system and a corruption gameplay would have been perfect. Oh well at least I got to see some otaku sex.
Would corruption really matter when the MC is pretty much up for anything?

Only the boyfriend has any morals so I guess she could corrupt him to watch her get gangfucked by all the dicks.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes