mossglen90

Jun 8, 2021
The latest update I could find was 1.02 (from Anime-Sharing).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The translated version is incomplete since I only applied the 1.00 translation over 1.02. As such, there are two new scenes which are untranslated.

There is also a small bug in this release. College student now has 2 scenes but in the recollection room activating either scene will play scene 2. The fixed version has been released on DLsite, but is not available anywhere.

Reactions: Corbeau
Jan 7, 2022
Came here through suggestion of one guy from ‘kris and city of pleasure’ game thread.

I read a few comments, seems like MTL so is the game in OP MTL or is it proper English translation?

Also above comments mention some additional content & bugs so the link in op has some content missing?

Someone please clarify!
Thnx In advance XD :)

mossglen90

Jun 8, 2021
Came here through suggestion of one guy from ‘kris and city of pleasure’ game thread.

I read a few comments, seems like MTL so is the game in OP MTL or is it proper English translation?

Also above comments mention some additional content & bugs so the link in op has some content missing?

Someone please clarify!
Thnx In advance XD :)
It's not MTL. It's a proper fan translation.

Regarding additional content, the translated version (the one in OP) is v1.00. A small update v1.02 was released a bit later but was never translated. In the post above I simply applied the v1.00 translation over v1.02. Thus two new scenes which were added in the updated version remain untranslated, everything else is translated.

The bug is minor and only in the recollection room, where one particular scene is not playable (it plays another scene instead).

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
The latest update I could find was 1.02 (from Anime-Sharing).

The translated version is incomplete since I only applied the 1.00 translation over 1.02. As such, there are two new scenes which are untranslated.

There is also a small bug in this release. College student now has 2 scenes but in the recollection room activating either scene will play scene 2. The fixed version has been released on DLsite, but is not available anywhere.
Changelog for difference from the version that listed on the first page?

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
does this have more content than the elf girl? im just wondering because elf girls thread seems to be still in disarray yet it is a very good game and i would likely recommend it and surely that elf girl had receive more love for the dev/s compared to kiara

Alphaix

Dec 21, 2018
does this have more content than the elf girl? im just wondering because elf girls thread seems to be still in disarray yet it is a very good game and i would likely recommend it and surely that elf girl had receive more love for the dev/s compared to kiara
Now that you mention it I think this has more content with the other girl and maybe this one happened before the elf girl Isekai

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Ah! The Isekai-ed Elf Girl developer! No wonder I felt the art is familiar. Oh man, what happened that they jumped to Netorase? Or are they exploring new market?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Ah! The Isekai-ed Elf Girl developer! No wonder I felt the art is familiar. Oh man, what happened that they jumped to Netorase? Or are they exploring new market?
I think this game is before the game with Elf as main character

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes