Others Completed H mugen [Final] [rule-thirty-four]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
I can't add new characters,
It's not same that :

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
i tried adding some characters but it dosnt show..
Looks like there's no data folder for this.. any way how to add them?

Sourjar

Jun 28, 2018
I believe the creator of this has abandon this, since you can't add characters to it. Has something to do with the way he made it.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Inside the Chars folder, there is an executable called "convert", I think its function was to list the characters, and the new ones, well that was its intention, because it does nothing, even when executing them it shows that the new characters are Ready, but they don't show up.

1654192424947.png

try other methods like substituting folders and putting other characters' files in existing folders, but the program just quits. that means that no other characters can be added. (because it does not have the data folder as such). Too bad, I always wanted a gallery mode for Mugen

1654192592680.png

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
any way to add characters? of the 5 characters i tried installing only one of em showed up

Sourjar

Jun 28, 2018
In the old mugen no exists sandbox(gallery)?
If this mugen is the same as the one I'm thinking of (hmugen). The download file is the same one I have of the very site.

What the link entails:
"Yes, you are in the right place, ignore the fact that the page url is “download-demo”, you’ll get the full version here.

This game is 100% free now, as I won’t be updating it anymore. Thanks for everyone that contributed.

YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DISTRIBUTE THIS GAME, AS THIS WEBSITE WILL GO DOWN IN 2023."

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Not sure if you think that big or small lol. My Mugen folder is about 23gb :HideThePain:
Do you mind sharing which Mugen you're using, is it the one here on f95 as well? (the other one, not this Hmugen) Because I tried it before but it somehow didn't work for me.

Reactions: Dm1H
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote