Others Completed H mugen [Final] [rule-thirty-four]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I'd definitely like to know if you don't mind.
yes here this one is a 18+ one only this one is a mix of 18+ and not 18+ this one is a mix too

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I'm definitely interested. Moddable games are the best kind.
yes here this one is a 18+ one only this one is a mix of 18+ and not 18+ this one is a mix too

Reactions: eyvgbhunijmwk

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
you have to be a computer expert to add new characters ... not for me, too difficult
umm not true it easy just open up the folder put the character in the character folder but make sure to copy the name of the folder the character you are putting in then go too data go too select.def open it up with notepad then paste the copy and put .def at the end of it or use this as a way to do it [put name here],stages/wall.def

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i tried adding some characters but it dosnt show..
Looks like there's no data folder for this.. any way how to add them?
you can look at what i put in for someone saying something about that it may help with that

Aggro

May 30, 2017
umm not true it easy just open up the folder put the character in the character folder but make sure to copy the name of the folder the character you are putting in then go too data go too select.def open it up with notepad then paste the copy and put .def at the end of it or use this as a way to do it [put name here],stages/wall.def
Do we have to do it manual or will VSelect work?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Do we have to do it manual or will VSelect work?
i'd do it manually not sure if VSelect is a good idea i know what i put in works cuz i been doing it for some time but do make sure your game has the slots for them before you put them in cuz if you have no free slots then where do you think they are going to go

Reactions: Aggro

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
But there aint no data! Not in this version anyway...

Reactions: Ryo_S

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
you can look at what i put in for someone saying something about that it may help with that
there's no select.def file either. I ran a search for all .def files in the H-Mugen folder and all of the results were only tied to specific characters and stages.

Reactions: bob danio

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Would be cool to see what other people have compiled together into their own types of "NSFW Mugen Game" as a full package for everyone to try out (Like a link to your own personal game of it), that way it would be like an archive's of such for Mugen here at F95 instead of them all being a separate thread.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
there's no select.def file either. I ran a search for all .def files in the H-Mugen folder and all of the results were only tied to specific characters and stages.
odd if you open up the game file and go to data it will be in there just try looking down the file until you see it search may not work for that

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote