Others Completed H mugen [Final] [rule-thirty-four]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
You can add more, you just need to edit the character select portion to add more rows and columns
so im adding new characters through the select.def file and they're showing up on the character screen but when i go on the new character their name and image doesn't show up like the others, it just says no signal. any idea how to fix that?

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
oh I got it working, had to delete some files, mmm I wish there was a completely nude character, not seeing a lot of those.
Hey man, can you give some advice , which files can be the problem? Game crashes at the start of every fight

Aug 25, 2017
so im adding new characters through the select.def file and they're showing up on the character screen but when i go on the new character their name and image doesn't show up like the others, it just says no signal. any idea how to fix that?
I'm not sure how to fix that, That's never happened to me before. Maybe try opening the VSelect app in the main directory and try adding the pic through that. But I've never used that before so I don't know how it functions.

Maybe I should try to make a thread about this version of the game. People might be getting confused as to what this is all about as it's not the same game in the main thread.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
The truth is that I never liked doing combos for sex scenes (I consider it a waste of time), I always wanted a gallery mode, this is the game I want, but I see that it is impossible to add characters if you do not have access to the source code

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
I'm not sure how to fix that, That's never happened to me before. Maybe try opening the VSelect app in the main directory and try adding the pic through that. But I've never used that before so I don't know how it functions.

Maybe I should try to make a thread about this version of the game. People might be getting confused as to what this is all about as it's not the same game in the main thread.
Yeah its really weird. It looks like the character image is showing up off screen, while the name and sprite are missing. One exception I had was with the nico robin character, with the image actually showing, but the name and sprite were still missing.

I've tried adding the characters both through select.def and vselect, getting the same results with both of em. I'm opening up the character-specific .def files and they all have the name and everything so at this point i have no clue how to fix it. Characters are still playable though so i guess i can live with it.

1654463534372.png 1654463475425.png

Aug 25, 2017
think it should go in the games section instead of discussions. also might wanna add some tags in there.
I honestly tried but saw no options to have it posted under games.
Yeah its really weird. It looks like the character image is showing up off screen, while the name and sprite are missing. One exception I had was with the nico robin character, with the image actually showing, but the name and sprite were still missing.

I've tried adding the characters both through select.def and vselect, getting the same results with both of em. I'm opening up the character-specific .def files and they all have the name and everything so at this point i have no clue how to fix it. Characters are still playable though so i guess i can live with it.

View attachment 1852759 View attachment 1852756
That is so strange that its doing that to you, my last suggestion is to see if the folder is in "read only" and take that off. Maybe that would solve it, my apologies that I don't know how to properly fix that.

VagueNV

Jun 26, 2020
i know 3 sites that give you more slots and other stuff too to the game and its free if anyone like to know ask me and i will get back to you on it
You can get more slots? Where and how do you add them?

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
So, is there anyway to modify the character select? If so, can anyone provide a step by step guide? Thank ya'll

Reactions: Ryo_S

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
So, is there anyway to modify the character select? If so, can anyone provide a step by step guide? Thank ya'll
Sadly, apparently there is not. There is no data folder for this version. Personally, I don't see why people haven't developed other gallery like Mugen games. Seems like it would be a hot commodity.

Reactions: BigT

bababooey00

Dec 3, 2020
I'm back...it still won't run. I made it run as an administrator I did everything I know of and yet it still won't run. Help and advise would be appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote