Others Completed H mugen [Final] [rule-thirty-four]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
But there aint no data! Not in this version anyway...
you may have to download the game from the sites i put in then its better to do that anyway but in the mean time i may download this game to have a look at the file my self too see whats up cuz a lot of people are saying the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryo_S

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
My Bad everyone here i was thinking this was the game its not its a weird gel of it but if you will like to play the game then you may need to go to the sites i talked about before

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
As far as I can tell, you can't add characters to this version since it's effectively a completely different piece of software, with this being on java. It makes the h-scenes much more accessible for the specific selection of characters that the dev has chosen.
If you want to add your own characters, you'll have to use one of the other versions that were linked earlier in the thread. That being said, I probably won't be sticking around since not much has changed since the last time I tried mugen. If I'm horny, I can't get the button combos right to trigger the scenes/moves. If I can get the combos right, it means I'm not horny and probably not even playing.

Reactions: Eicosa

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
My base game was built on this build, I then replaced all the old characters with newer Hi-Res ones.
ayo got a link to that, the queen of fighters? the one in your post crashes a lot, sooo got another link?

Aug 25, 2017
ayo got a link to that, the queen of fighters? the one in your post crashes a lot, sooo got another link?
Sorry but that is the one I know that still has seeds available, It will take a long time to download. I think it took me like 2 days. Then another day to customize it to my liking.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Sorry but that is the one I know that still has seeds available, It will take a long time to download. I think it took me like 2 days. Then another day to customize it to my liking.
oh I got it working, had to delete some files, mmm I wish there was a completely nude character, not seeing a lot of those.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
there is no github?, to be able to access the java code, maybe it just needs more work to add characters.

Aug 25, 2017
oh I got it working, had to delete some files, mmm I wish there was a completely nude character, not seeing a lot of those.
What I have done with mine is customized it with the characters I wanted. The website was already posted for characters before but check this site there is also this one . The latter site doesn't show aggressors category anymore tho.

Mar 19, 2018
yeah for some reason this doesn't open up at all. i was hoping i could use this instead of having to manually download a bunch of characters, but seems like i might have to do that...

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
What I have done with mine is customized it with the characters I wanted. The website was already posted for characters before but check this site there is also this one . The latter site doesn't show aggressors category anymore tho.
So i'm working on it right now, is it possible to add more characters on top of the ones already there? So far, I've only had success with replacing one of the preexisting characters with a new one.

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
on closer inspection it looks like instead of .def files this uses JSON files located in system\database\char to handle all character related info. I'll prolly play around a bit with it tomorrow to see if I can add new characters in through there.

Aug 25, 2017
So i'm working on it right now, is it possible to add more characters on top of the ones already there? So far, I've only had success with replacing one of the preexisting characters with a new one.
You can add more, you just need to edit the character select portion to add more rows and columns

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote