Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, I also have the same doubt, I mean the ntr in the title confuses me a little, but who knows, maybe it's a vanilla harem. I hope I don't get angry after playing it and then make a bible of how ntr games suck.
''Is NTR avoidable?'' is always a solid question though, because personally I love games in which not only protagonist fucks and that is always tagged as NTR. For example, I played a game in which I dated MC's sister and she never cheated on MC, however mother hooked up with a dude at work because of certain choices I made and I WANTED to see that, as opposed to it being a harem. I love games in which I can have a monogamous loyal romance while watching all the other possible love interests having sex with other male characters who are not MC.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HandMade translation of :
H Chronicles NTR [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
''Is NTR avoidable?'' is always a solid question though, because personally I love games in which not only protagonist fucks and that is always tagged as NTR. For example, I played a game in which I dated MC's sister and she never cheated on MC, however mother hooked up with a dude at work because of certain choices I made and I WANTED to see that, as opposed to it being a harem. I love games in which I can have a monogamous loyal romance while watching all the other possible love interests having sex with other male characters who are not MC.
Which game is that, if I may ask?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Which game is that, if I may ask?
Culture shock I think, was a while ago, just an example that came to my mind. But I have a good list of games in which there is optional ''NTR'', and in which it is possible to choose one girl ( or a few ) that will be loyal to you while the other ones have sex with other male characters.

herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
just like few other people who wrote but didn' t get an answer, is this an netori or netore? both are NTR.

for those who don't know, read the attachment and get enlightenment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maulis47
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes