brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Didn't try it yet, but this sounds a lot like Mirror (more or less same UI within sex scenes, and generally the whole "presentation" of it), only with different puzzles/challenges. Let's see :unsure:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Game's worth playing for the h-scenes as long as you patch them in.

Worth mentioning: when it comes to Act 2 and matching bullshit, you can use the Konami Code as a cheat to automatically get 10k points and the clock doesn't count down.

Only problem is, with the cheat code you don't get any bonus points, and the end game lets you unlock girls based upon how high you score in the end. So while it makes the game easier, you will only get 3-4 girls out of the 8. I managed first play through to get all 8 without the cheat because it's not that hard, just time consuming.

Now, I unlocked everything but some locked scene involving the busty mage that helps you along, the very last scene in the gallery. Apparently I forgot to choose her in the end even though I could only pick 8, not 9 girls? It's some cheeky bullshit I don't have the patience to redo right now to find. If anyone knows it'd be appreciated.

Reactions: mordredw

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I find this to be pretty interesting. Puzzle mechanics are good except for the rng involved in making the board combined with the time limit on the 2nd set of puzzles is annoying after you get to the 5th puzzle in that set. IF you plan to play it blindly, go for the highest score you can because....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cry Further

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
thanks for uploading. Too bad I can't buy this game from steam because "This item is currently unavailable in your region"

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Game's worth playing for the h-scenes as long as you patch them in.

Worth mentioning: when it comes to Act 2 and matching bullshit, you can use the Konami Code as a cheat to automatically get 10k points and the clock doesn't count down.

Only problem is, with the cheat code you don't get any bonus points, and the end game lets you unlock girls based upon how high you score in the end. So while it makes the game easier, you will only get 3-4 girls out of the 8. I managed first play through to get all 8 without the cheat because it's not that hard, just time consuming.

Now, I unlocked everything but some locked scene involving the busty mage that helps you along, the very last scene in the gallery. Apparently I forgot to choose her in the end even though I could only pick 8, not 9 girls? It's some cheeky bullshit I don't have the patience to redo right now to find. If anyone knows it'd be appreciated.
Haven't tested it yet, but I believe you have to not pick any girls to get the mage; cuz I tried saving only 7 out of 8 and she still got locked. Wish I had opened the app a second/third time, before completing, so I didn't have to go through the game again orz.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
no cheatz!
Uh-huh...

So you have to grab yourself 999999 points at first (or any) girl with good old CheatEngine - for saving every 8 girls at the end. And other stuff beats with konami-code.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I was wondering. Why would you upload the unpatched version here? Could have also uploaded it on any other non-hentai site. Isn't this here supposed to be a hentai-game-discussion forum were you coincidentally also share some? If there is a patch, upload it with it or at the very least point us to the right direction without us having to ransack through the comment section, even if it's only 2 pages long.
Just saying. Otherwise I love all the games you have uploaded so far, love it, Demon King Rance

Just mentioning this after I found it: https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-puzzle-lamunation-international-final-white-powder.45226/
You did it there, why not here?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I was wondering. Why would you upload the unpatched version here? Could have also uploaded it on any other non-hentai site. Isn't this here supposed to be a hentai-game-discussion forum were you coincidentally also share some? If there is a patch, upload it with it or at the very least point us to the right direction without us having to ransack through the comment section, even if it's only 2 pages long.
Just saying. Otherwise I love all the games you have uploaded so far, love it, Demon King Rance

Just mentioning this after I found it: https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-puzzle-lamunation-international-final-white-powder.45226/
You did it there, why not here?
It was a mistake at first. I have patched it wrongly. I have already replaced the links with prepatched version.

Reactions: Zippix and m1ch43l

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
And one more thing, this game is not easy and not have any cheat.
-->
not have any cheat.
Challenge accepted!
Cheat Engine + I vs. this game

:LOL:

So CE can be used to adjust the speed of the game.
Therefore giving you enough time to beat all stages easily.

Btw. during my play I found 5 mysterious pieces of at least 6.
I got 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6.
So I am missing piece 4.
Is there any effect if you find all pieces?
And are there more than 6 pieces?

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
This game is really easy though? The puzzles are simple as hell?
The higher your score the more girls you can save in one run.
I "rescued" all 8 girls but sacrificed the supporting mage.
Btw. 8 girls is probably max to save.
Unless those mysterious pieces allow you to save one more.
So basically 1 girl will be left behind.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Uh-huh...

So you have to grab yourself 999999 points at first (or any) girl with good old CheatEngine - for saving every 8 girls at the end. And other stuff beats with konami-code.
IIRC, you only need around 2X0k points, or about 5 girls worth, if you play.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes