anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
H-Rescue 7-2-2563 15-10-02-385.png H-Rescue 7-2-2563 15-09-49-527.png

ahhh need 4 secret stories for get a true end (need find in a puzzle)
cheat engine useful [need 2xx k point to unlock 8/8 girl]
note. don't give a save if u lazy to unlock all 8/8 girl
anyway I need 100% save file to see her face
for beg I give a 90% my save file

Last edited:

jetngunz

Jan 11, 2018
Okay, in order to save Miraha you have to chose to save none of the girls at the end, don't know if there is any other way though.

Last edited:

DasFalle

Sep 13, 2017
How do i Save Miraha cause no matter what i do even when i get all the points to save 8 girls i cant save her and she is the only cg thats missing

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Haven't tested it yet, but I believe you have to not pick any girls to get the mage; cuz I tried saving only 7 out of 8 and she still got locked. Wish I had opened the app a second/third time, before completing, so I didn't have to go through the game again orz.
Yeah, finished 2nd run through with the cheat and didn't pick a girl and you do finish with the mage scene. It was decent, but worth an entire 2nd play through? Of this puzzle game? No.

So, for what it's worth, a basic walkthrough (not sharing unity save's because lol no)
- First act, solve each girls' puzzle until all squares are darker, fairly easy.
- Second act, matching similar shapes. To make this easier, auto 10k points and no time limit is the following cheat code during the first puzzle: up up down down left right left right B A
(The cheat code is the Konami Code, google it if you don't understand)
- First play through after completing the last girl you are given an option to save the 8 girls. Select all 8 girls, you will have enough points to do this.
- Repeat the above for a Second play through, but this time don't select any girls and let the timer expire (30s timer). This will unlock the mage scene, which remains the only unlocked scene if you followed the first play through correctly.

I like these kind of game's because they're animated, but the puzzles just add needless grind. Prefer finding hidden shapes, still some challenge without taking an hour or more.

GordonBM

May 14, 2017
Okay so I made some cheats for the game.

-Gallery unlocked (yes, even Miraha is unlocked)
-At first puzzle, move ANY tile to ANY place and it will automatically find the solution.
-Infinite time for second puzzle
-Millions of points for second puzzle

Place file in C:\...\H-Rescue\H-Rescue_Data\Managed and overwrite.

Last edited:

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Okay so I made some cheats for the game.

-Gallery unlocked (yes, even Miraha is unlocked)
-At first puzzle, move ANY tile to ANY place and it will automatically find the solution.
-Infinite time for second puzzle
-Millions of points for second puzzle

Place file in C:\...\H-Rescue\H-Rescue_Data\Managed and overwrite.
thank you kind sir!

• Hey there
Reactions: GordonBM
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes