2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Looking at the Rio Davis missionary scenes the preg phase belly on shapes (Because I took a good look at it)

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
Everyone talks big talk until you have to actually take apart an HTH scene.
True

When the first time i know the doll play code i said to myself "well that's easy enough, time to put some new clhothes to the other characters"

After seing the actual model and the still-messed-up code i said to myself "you know what? Let's not do it because what the hell is this"

May 31, 2021
Imagine all of us start modding the character files like maybe make Rio Davis as Krystal for the fun of it
Of course you can. Just recolor the body and replace the head and maybe some other body parts. I've created some scenes that way. Like Carmen Doggy2, Bella doggy, Amaracol, ... maybe I've forgot some.
If you check some scenes more closely, even Crow created scenes this way. Bella, Charlotte and Rio missionary scenes are identical, just different heads and boobs.

Looking at the Rio Davis missionary scenes the preg phase belly on shapes (Because I took a good look at it)
Prego bellies in scenes are mediocre because I've drawn these. And I suck at drawing. Unfortunately, Crow has drawn only sprite prego phases for Rio and Charlotte. I've added these to sex scenes for game consistency.

True

When the first time i know the doll play code i said to myself "well that's easy enough, time to put some new clhothes to the other characters"

After seing the actual model and the still-messed-up code i said to myself "you know what? Let's not do it because what the hell is this"
When you see, how badly has Crow failed coding in simple Flash/ActionScript2 you can just imagine what he has done with by two orders of magnitude more complicated Unity/C-sharp.

May 31, 2021
hey guys i just found a sprite of michelle in the rld archives
The sprite is the same, but undies are new to me. I've copied the undies to current sprite for next build.
I wonder, where you get all these old archives. Also why Crow use to create and then delete content like that.

The Charlotte scene is her old missionary scene implementing both vag and anal variant, switched by some varible on scene start. It was later replaced with new missionary animation, the same for Rio and Bella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

lsz98

Sep 15, 2017
The sprite is the same, but undies are new to me. I've copied the undies to current sprite for next build.
I wonder, where you get all these old archives. Also why Crow use to create and then delete content like that.

The Charlotte scene is her old missionary scene implementing both vag and anal variant, switched by some varible on scene start. It was later replaced with new missionary animation, the same for Rio and Bella.
I have searched everywhere for the abandoned crow files on the internet and I have saved it, before your tabby began to finish what crow did not finish I found an old blog on u18chan where I found several files that were lost and I was compiling it in different folders.

Excuse me, my English is bad at writing

lsz98

Sep 15, 2017
hi guys i just found a ginger pose in missionary i think it's an old version.

To see it you have to use the program Flash Decompilator or the Unlocker

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
For any of you here, what needs to be done to the game for it to be considered finished is relatively difficult. What needs to happen is

1: The GUI that is present in all of the scenes made up of Flash CS6 primitives and sprites needs to be redesigned using Actionscript. Tabby left a guide on

2: For those of you not able to create scenes or make any changes to the game, just follow the readme guide in the tabby's version folder and write as many full character dialogue trees as you can.

3: Drawing simple male character sprites for all of the genus's in the game so that the character creation will actually do something for every scene.

Bonus: From scratch animate some of the unfinished scenes that crow left in the official flash version.

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
For those of you not able to create scenes or make any changes to the game, just follow the readme guide in the tabby's version folder and write as many full character dialogue trees as you can.
I already done all the unfinished character dialogue tree, and i send it here awhile ago

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
Tabby the pervert Onebiglotus uhm, hi. So i've been working on amarocol dialogue since october, kinda forget about it and then i just remember that i'm not sending it on you guys yet

So...here it is. It's still in txt file because i can only edit xml, not created one. I also don't know any scene and dollplay on her.

May 31, 2021
Tabby the pervert Onebiglotus uhm, hi. So i've been working on amarocol dialogue since october, kinda forget about it and then i just remember that i'm not sending it on you guys yet

So...here it is. It's still in txt file because i can only edit xml, not created one. I also don't know any scene and dollplay on her.
Thanks, it's actually good.
I've done barely any work on HTH this year. Too busy IRL. I hope for better following year.

Anyway, to all of you, happy new year!
And please no more plague and no more wars.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes