2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
I like this logic. I'll watch StarTrek, but I don't consider myself a Treky (spelling?)
Same here. I'm not a fan of HTH, but I do like the game.
Does that make me a fan? Now, we have to er, decipher what a 'fan' means.

which I'm not going to do because I'm a dumbass.

I guess a fan would be...something of a white knight? But for a specific brand.

Before you say I answered my question, I'll mention that I did say I'm a dumbass.
To me Fans is like "following this franchise/person because you like it"

Those white knight is extreme version of fan, lunatic fanatic if you wish

Reactions: Xol

randompropercussing

Jun 29, 2020
What standby characters? I've never seen the characters that need to be friended in HTHarchive (in tabby Ver is, atleast for threesome). Maybe they just talk?
In the HTH Archives Game there is a menu to check the status of each character (I.e; some will change to "client" & others to "friends" if you do the correct things), the way to check the status of characters is by clicking typing "~" in a location (not accessible in the map as far as I know). It also shows if the character is wet or not. Clicking on character names will reset them to standby so be careful if you do not want to lose progress! Then there are some items you can collect to place in the Temple (I don't remember if it was the temple where you place them correct me if I am wrong). Another neat trick is to teleport places and find hidden rooms by pressing "Ctrl + Enter" at the same time (you can just hold Ctrl and press enter, it works either way). I've found plenty of different places such as a gas station, HTH Studios Warehouse, & even the classic HTH Game within the HTH Archives Game.

May 31, 2021
Any word on the main HTH game getting worked on by tabby or anyone, or is it left at the 0.672 update? I wanted to know since there were a few places that were open but none of the chars were there.
I haven't done any work on HTH for an year. I just can't keep up with all my real life tasks. I even don't have time to play HTH anymore, let alone to check jojo13 dialog mods. Sorry guys.
I have done some work after version 0.672, mostly sprite bottom part drawing improvements. Some were shown and discussed on hthddg.smfnew2.com board. It's on hold now until my life gets less busy.
However, I've already implemented in all usable unfinished artwork I could dig up from the data files so there is no easy way to add new stuff. New scenes in the last build are just existing animations modified with different character heads and recolored body parts to match that character. Or re-positioned body parts to change anal scene into vaginal.

Hey i was playing with the hth files and i wanna see some sprites, so
Tabby the pervert Onebiglotus Where did you guys find the dresses of the characters?
I believe that all usable dresses are already implemented, available in "Doll play" section of dialog. There are maybe two cases where I found a dress in files but could not use it in the game because it was drawn for previous long gone version of sprite and it just doesn't fit any available sprite by shape.

Is there gonna be new characters/scene?
I have one done for the next build: screenshot in sixth post on the page 16.
There is also an artwork for Vixxxen blowjob scene, you can find in "extras.zip" file in the last build. But it is missing entire main animation loop so it's nowhere near finished. OneBigLotus was interested in animating that one.

Reactions: Rage Doe

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
well I'm curious since I've only ever played the classic version a decade ago to see all the stuff that came after. If I remember right even when there was gay and herm or trans content the player was always the one giving. Is there any taker pov/ bottoming type stuff in these or all top?

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
well I'm curious since I've only ever played the classic version a decade ago to see all the stuff that came after. If I remember right even when there was gay and herm or trans content the player was always the one giving. Is there any taker pov/ bottoming type stuff in these or all top?
Marcus (the dog male) has one scene where he'd fuck your ass

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
uhm, this is my last update for the dialogue for HTH Tabby ver.
sorry if it's takes a long time, or if you guys don't like it

It mostly just extending the talk or adding Nude option.
I'll be done for now, until tabby add character with no dialogue maybe.

oh yeah, don't worry about the .docx file. it's just some little info of characters and places, maybe dialogue idea for either emma(the snow lleopard receptionist, with enough talk you can "access" files about the visitors of the island, including the one that's not there) or reggie(the salamander in the northen falls, i imagine him as either another guide or HTH Studios big fan, knowing anything about the performers in the past and present time)

Reactions: JustAyt

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
It's not even the community/fandom. We're just bunch of people that... Kinda like the games and want it to finished

The actual community/fandom is still thumbs upping whatever the hell new revision of same characters or place for morbillion times
Very understandable. I really love original version HTH 2. I remember that High Tail Hall Studio been hacked before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 31, 2021
uhm, this is my last update for the dialogue for HTH Tabby ver.
sorry if it's takes a long time, or if you guys don't like it

It mostly just extending the talk or adding Nude option.
I'll be done for now, until tabby add character with no dialogue maybe.

oh yeah, don't worry about the .docx file. it's just some little info of characters and places, maybe dialogue idea for either emma(the snow lleopard receptionist, with enough talk you can "access" files about the visitors of the island, including the one that's not there) or reggie(the salamander in the northen falls, i imagine him as either another guide or HTH Studios big fan, knowing anything about the performers in the past and present time)
I've found some time to check that finally.
It's good, I'm gonna use it in the next build. Also I like to see that someone can actually use that XML dialog format. It doesn't fell like writing that XML dialog manual was loss of time anymore.
Also I've seen you want to add Tanya scene from RLD. I have just to simply copy the file in.
You've also added a modified Eve scene in the dialog, for which the file is not attached. For simple alterations, like removing penis for herm characters, I prefer to do it another way - put particular objects in separate DefineSprite/MovieClip object (it usually already is), add second empty frame and a script to use particular frame per some character data value. See Megan sex scene file for example:
var _loc1_ = _root.spriteget("megan","penis");
if(_loc1_ == "off")
{
pussy.gotoAndStop(2);
}
else
{
pussy.gotoAndStop(1);
}

Regarding additional documents you've made, it's definitely useful. I wonder what deep web archives you had to search thru to find all these info.

Regarding non-interactive characters - I can make any of these clickable, and add chat_ file with sprite and loading proper background file. But it's good to have a front facing sprite for that.
The next character to be added (already is in the work version) is Amaracol. I don't have any dialog idea for her yet.
It's someones OC, which I don't care about and I know nothing about personality of that woman. She have a doggystyle scene in the game (modified Goldie scene). She is (in the next build) clickable on both beaches. I can make her interactive in the Library coffee bar too, where she could reject sex because she is on duty.

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
I've found some time to check that finally.
It's good, I'm gonna use it in the next build. Also I like to see that someone can actually use that XML dialog format. It doesn't fell like writing that XML dialog manual was loss of time anymore.
Also I've seen you want to add Tanya scene from RLD. I have just to simply copy the file in.
You've also added a modified Eve scene in the dialog, for which the file is not attached. For simple alterations, like removing penis for herm characters, I prefer to do it another way - put particular objects in separate DefineSprite/MovieClip object (it usually already is), add second empty frame and a script to use particular frame per some character data value. See Megan sex scene file for example:
var _loc1_ = _root.spriteget("megan","penis");
if(_loc1_ == "off")
{
pussy.gotoAndStop(2);
}
else
{
pussy.gotoAndStop(1);
}

Regarding additional documents you've made, it's definitely useful. I wonder what deep web archives you had to search thru to find all these info.

Regarding non-interactive characters - I can make any of these clickable, and add chat_ file with sprite and loading proper background file. But it's good to have a front facing sprite for that.
The next character to be added (already is in the work version) is Amaracol. I don't have any dialog idea for her yet.
It's someones OC, which I don't care about and I know nothing about personality of that woman. She have a doggystyle scene in the game (modified Goldie scene). She is (in the next build) clickable on both beaches. I can make her interactive in the Library coffee bar too, where she could reject sex because she is on duty.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked my dialogue work.

I found the info about the characters and place on wikifur, wayback machine, they have record of old HTH wikia page (closed now) and some of it in their new codex(still not much of anything there because, crow)
But even that still don't give me enough about their personality, so i made up some of them (mostly gold or voted characters).

About amaracol, she's more like a fursona than OC, and on wikifur she just stated as "always like to make friend" type of character. Kinda boring but if you want to, i'll see what i can do to spice her up.

May 31, 2021
About amaracol, she's more like a fursona than OC, and on wikifur she just stated as "always like to make friend" type of character. Kinda boring but if you want to, i'll see what i can do to spice her up.
It would be hilarious to ask Amaracol to write her dialog tree herself.:)
At least that way we would figure out if she is cool or the opposite.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes