2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 18, 2018
The flash build is officially abandonware and Tabby has done more work to make HTH "work" than Crowshit in nineteen years.

At this point I want to see an effort to salvage the Tabby Build into a semi-linear RPG with the resources we have - but with a limited number of characters.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
The flash build is officially abandonware and Tabby has done more work to make HTH "work" than Crowshit in nineteen years.

At this point I want to see an effort to salvage the Tabby Build into a semi-linear RPG with the resources we have - but with a limited number of characters.
None of us can write

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
None of us can write
I can. I applied to join tabby a long while back to do dialogues. But ah...I guess I got anxiety or something and bailed. I wasn't even there for a day, so you probably wont hear of me.
Not saying I'll do it, just saying I'm a piece of crap that doesn't finish even half the things I start. I don't think it's a matter of motivation, it's sorta hard to explain. Maybe I'm just not used to new things and would rather wallow in my filthy stagnate pond.

Mar 18, 2018
I can. I applied to join tabby a long while back to do dialogues. But ah...I guess I got anxiety or something and bailed. I wasn't even there for a day, so you probably wont hear of me.
Not saying I'll do it, just saying I'm a piece of crap that doesn't finish even half the things I start. I don't think it's a matter of motivation, it's sorta hard to explain. Maybe I'm just not used to new things and would rather wallow in my filthy stagnate pond.
Which characters did you plan on writing for?

Rage Doe

Jul 23, 2020
Any word on the main HTH game getting worked on by tabby or anyone, or is it left at the 0.672 update? I wanted to know since there were a few places that were open but none of the chars were there.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Which characters did you plan on writing for?
This was back in 2012-2014(?). I have a hard time remembering, but I think there were three? If I recall correctly, one of them started with an A. Anne maybe? I feel the name was longer. I think the second was Rio. Can't remember the third.
One problem was giving them personality. I know Rio doesn't do Anal, but that doesn't make the character.
You know about same face syndrome? It's where an artist draws characters but they all have a similar face. I didn't want to do a comparable failure in dialogue, so I guess I bailed since I thought I wasn't good enough.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Any word on the main HTH game getting worked on by tabby or anyone, or is it left at the 0.672 update? I wanted to know since there were a few places that were open but none of the chars were there.
I'm personally making a more or less final patch when I get free time. There will be one additional scene and a gui rework, but that's about it. The game is "complete"

Reactions: Rage Doe
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes