2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
the difference between stable and developed build?
the development has adobe flash, FFDEC decompiler, and every project file from this project packaged alongside some documentation regarding my custom chat system, and tips on creating your own scenes.

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
it's HTH2 but actually complete similarly to HTH New Cyana. These are really old demos that I've finished by either hand-animating, reprogramming, and fixing sounds and bugs. I hope you enjoy it, it took way too long to fix
Speaking of New Cyana, I thought I might as well ask if you're able to access the new version that was posted on Patreon. It looks like they put out an update almost a month ago, but it's not available in the New Cyana thread. Sorry if you got asked before, I didn't really read much of the thread except the very end

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Speaking of New Cyana, I thought I might as well ask if you're able to access the new version that was posted on Patreon. It looks like they put out an update almost a month ago, but it's not available in the New Cyana thread. Sorry if you got asked before, I didn't really read much of the thread except the very end
It's essentially the same build as the one released in 2019. All of the scenes in that one are present in the old game, and mostly unchanged at that. The only real addition is the massive laggy map. I have a 3070 + TR that was averaging 30FPS with dips, so your mileage may vary.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So there's no need to download the large developmental file unless you want to make your own scenes?

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
It's essentially the same build as the one released in 2019. All of the scenes in that one are present in the old game, and mostly unchanged at that. The only real addition is the massive laggy map. I have a 3070 + TR that was averaging 30FPS with dips, so your mileage may vary.
Ah, good to know. I haven't actually played any of the HTH stuff yet, was about to start downloading, noticed New Cyana, got confused, etc. lol

So I guess it's pretty safe to download the games in this thread without worrying about big important updates in the future lmao

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
So there's no need to download the large developmental file unless you want to make your own scenes?
Exactly
Ah, good to know. I haven't actually played any of the HTH stuff yet, was about to start downloading, noticed New Cyana, got confused, etc. lol

So I guess it's pretty safe to download the games in this thread without worrying about big important updates in the future lmao
I'll be making some rather large changes to 0.672 with a friend.

Reactions: MLGWolf69

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
i never understood this games, is any of them actually finished? they all have the money, stats and other stuff that are never used

Mar 5, 2020
I'll be making some rather large changes to 0.672 with a friend.

Awesome! That's the HTH version I fondly remember from my days of naively forking over seven bucks a month to Crow for gold keys. I'm surprised how well the art has aged, and was happy to find a lot of things Tabby must have inserted into the game that weren't there five years ago. Looking forward to those rather large changes!

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Well you know, in the past, you put in full time work, finished a game and sold it once. In this day and age, you slack, promise to finish it sometime before the heat death of the universe and you get paid indefinitely.
Crow was doing it before it was mainstream. Makes it worse in my opinion

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I rly appreciate the "HTH 2" it run smoother than the old ones and i commend the job done by Onebiglotus

What i like to say is, the old game had the option to "customize" your character, giving then different animal shapes and dick, the old game had the options to be "close to human as possible" which i greatly appreciate, i like my furry games where only the girls are furry and the guy is normal, so first time going to a sex scene with a rat dick rly killed my boner.

Anything could be done in that department? i know is already asking for too much, but i guess i have to.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
I rly appreciate the "HTH 2" it run smoother than the old ones and i commend the job done by Onebiglotus

What i like to say is, the old game had the option to "customize" your character, giving then different animal shapes and dick, the old game had the options to be "close to human as possible" which i greatly appreciate, i like my furry games where only the girls are furry and the guy is normal, so first time going to a sex scene with a rat dick rly killed my boner.

Anything could be done in that department? i know is already asking for too much, but i guess i have to.
I don't have the time in the day to do that. To visualize, I have to replace or reanimate every scene in the game by hand in order to support a new player species. I'm not touching HTH2 anymore. This is the final patch

aloxtheking

May 30, 2018
Well you know, in the past, you put in full time work, finished a game and sold it once. In this day and age, you slack, promise to finish it sometime before the heat death of the universe and you get paid indefinitely.
oh, don't forget microtransactions

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
From my understand, "Crowchild" is the developer of the game. Even though it says H.T.H. Studios I think he does all the work? But work is a strong word lol, it appears he does what Yandere Dev does in a sense, where they have a consistent income from Patreon so they slack off on actually developing the game

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes