2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
From my understand, "Crowchild" is the developer of the game. Even though it says H.T.H. Studios I think he does all the work? But work is a strong word lol, it appears he does what Yandere Dev does in a sense, where they have a consistent income from Patreon so they slack off on actually developing the game
Crowchild is different from YDev in the sense that besides just being slow he will make semi decent animations then get too caught up in worldbuilding instead of actually building adequate systems to support the worlds he imagines. Throughout every projects you find bits and pieces of more advanced systems, Easter Eggs, Expansions; none of them ever fleshed out, none completed. And then he just moves on and either redoes them (again, and usually worse) or just makes the entire game again from scratch.
I find it mindboggling how someone can pay for years with this as the return. For one example there are like 6 versions of Bella and Rio, with a lot of scenes getting refreshed multiple times, and losing detail along the way while the rest of the characters receive no attention. Another example is the GUI in HTH New Cyana Flash. The entire thing is a mess movie clip (present in every scene individually) that has to be edited by hand with every state being a separate frame you have to manually edit, and there's like 4 variations of it throughout a ton of scenes. The whole thing is a mess. Crow should not have been getting paid as much as he was for that sub par content.

I spoke too long on this

The Bella Versions for reference 2008 - 2012.
Every game these were used in was never completed (until I did it myself for free in my spare time)
Annotation 2022-03-27 015151.png
Annotation 2022-03-27 015148.png
Annotation 2022-03-27 015144.png
Annotation 2022-03-27 015140.png

LewdxSenpai

Mar 30, 2019
Ah yes, I remember being a **definitely Legal age**y/o and Playing all these games.. Becoming only a fraction of the powerful creature I am now and paying taxes and contributing to society, while still enjoying culture media good solid 50% of my free time... (time I don't get paid for the "Not-Slaving time".) Although because of all their games furry has stuck pretty well for top likes... for that I will drag the world into a yiffing inferno where no shameful bastard will survive, only us shameless ones will rule. Come my children let us make the streets flow with cum!... *ahem* I think that was a bit more then a micro-dose.. x.x Lol

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

asdf9000

Dec 2, 2019
Ah yes, I remember being a **definitely Legal age**y/o and Playing all these games.. Becoming only a fraction of the powerful creature I am now and paying taxes and contributing to society, while still enjoying culture media good solid 50% of my free time... (time I don't get paid for the "Not-Slaving time".) Although because of all their games furry has stuck pretty well for top likes... for that I will drag the world into a yiffing inferno where no shameful bastard will survive, only us shameless ones will rule. Come my children let us make the streets flow with cum!... *ahem* I think that was a bit more then a micro-dose.. x.x Lol
Man, the way i found out about furries was playing roblox at some point and seeing someone ask if someone was a furry. I don't even remember when.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Im really happy to have found here the HTH-Collection as 'Final'. I have on CD an unfinished version of HTH2 and ever searched for a more complete version.
I was sad, when I saw, that HTH ended in 'Amourous', bec. this version 'Amourous4', I loaded was game for gays. :-\

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Im really happy to have found here the HTH-Collection as 'Final'. I have on CD an unfinished version of HTH2 and ever searched for a more complete version.
I was sad, when I saw, that HTH ended in 'Amourous', bec. this version 'Amourous4', I loaded was game for gays. :-\
I don't know what you're talking about, HTHstudios and Jasonafex are completely different (though both shitty) people. Amorous and HTHStudios are completely different games

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know what you're talking about, HTHstudios and Jasonafex are completely different (though both shitty) people. Amorous and HTHStudios are completely different games
So in the past I searched for proper progress of HTH and there seames to be nothing, but Amourous.
Here Im surprised to see, that the HTH-Team didnt stopped working.

sandfilledsock

Jul 15, 2019
me putting it on the panel right next to the door, and yet still people dug into the source code first...
for an android phone?

The reason I was digging around in the code was looking at the viability of creating an android app out of it.

It may just be my lack of experience with the format, but I dont think an android app is possible without rebuilding the entire code. It would require converting from ActionScript 2.0 to 3.0 before its wrapped into an apk, which looks like a monumental task.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
The reason I was digging around in the code was looking at the viability of creating an android app out of it.

It may just be my lack of experience with the format, but I dont think an android app is possible without rebuilding the entire code. It would require converting from ActionScript 2.0 to 3.0 before its wrapped into an apk, which looks like a monumental task.
The entire game would need a recode. Forget it. For the love of god forget it. You may be able to rig something with Ruffle emulator but don't do what I did and recode the game. It only makes you lose your sanity.

May 31, 2021
is there an app file fof these games??
All you need is to create a Flash Player Android app.

It's not only Action Script. Thanks to Flash duality, every object has a form controlled by SWF tags and a form controlled by ActionScript. And these are not one-to-one, these methods handle objects quite different way to the point, that Flash is incompatible with itself beyond some point. For example, every flash data object that is displayed on the stage (screen) is either created as SWF DefineSprite object by PlaceObject2 SWF tag, or as an ActionScript2 MovieClip class object by createEmptyMovieClip() method. In both cases, it's the same object, but somehow dual. If you touch any DefineSprite object properties (like coordinates and scale on the stage to move it) by MovieClip class methods/properties, the particular object stops responding to SWF PlaceObject2 tags right after. Still SWF tags continue to work on objects subobjects down the hierarchy. Obviously object is one way converted, but it's nowhere documented.
Anyway, you won't find anything like that in original HTH files, all that was added by me and only to parts I have modified.
Crow could use only "nextFrame(), PrevFrame(), stop(), play(), gotoAndStop()" statements and "if" condition which he always fucked up. He has done everything the hard way in 20 years because he's proven being incapable of programming any systematic script or using anything of ActionScript sophisticated features. That's why I see no hope for him to tackle far more complicated Unity3D.

Good luck with developing that app :)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes