2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
oh yeah time for some good old school fap really loved the zebra on the first one i thought i was like 17 back when this came out

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: spartanfire

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
if you are afraid about fapping for avoid be furry, check the chart and decide you self

for me we are like in the 50-65% furry zone, we got feet-hands like animals, face animals to, but face very humanoid.

but thank god the bodies are sexy-thick humanoid style

Reactions: raykun

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
I was really hoping for the more "up to date" version of the game with multiple islands, because i don't quite remember this release. (or it's just me being stupid for mistaking original release with fan remade game)

Jan 10, 2019
is this thing still being worked on, or is this just a fan recreation?
I do not know if the original game is still being worked on, I believe it to have been abandoned years ago, this however as best I can tell, is a fan recreation.

Me trolling.
Hello Onebiglotus, Thank you for doing this for us this is a very nice collection, your talents are apprecheated. by the way did you ever find and include that one animation he did with the aggressive feline in the loft with the techno music?

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I do not know if the original game is still being worked on, I believe it to have been abandoned years ago, this however as best I can tell, is a fan recreation.
The devs are working on an updated version of HTH (sprite animations, overworld map, dialogue) and Red Light District.

See the .

High Tail Hall 2 has low quality background textures and less content afaik. Maybe its a fan made version.

How can I disable the sounds?

Last edited:

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018

Hello Onebiglotus, Thank you for doing this for us this is a very nice collection, your talents are apprecheated. by the way did you ever find and include that one animation he did with the aggressive feline in the loft with the techno music?
These are all of the animations I could find between the years 2008 and the early 2012 demos. After this Crow scrapped the project and started New Cyana which spans mid 2012 - 2017.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
I was really hoping for the more "up to date" version of the game with multiple islands, because i don't quite remember this release. (or it's just me being stupid for mistaking original release with fan remade game)
This is a combination of demo "releases" that crow made on furaffinity back in the early 2000's that he never finished because he has a terrible development workflow. I've finished it and compiled it into one offline build. I'm sorry it isn't a new release.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
The devs are working on an updated version of HTH (sprite animations, overworld map, dialogue) and Red Light District.

See the .

High Tail Hall 2 has low quality background textures and less content afaik. Maybe its a fan made version.

How can I disable the sounds?
I would not get my hopes up for that build. Crowchild has been struggling to get a map demo up and working on unity for almost 4 years

EDIT:

Totally forgot to address your question regarding sound, I did not include any option to disable sound, but I've only included it in two places, Menu and Map. I didn't think it would be too over the top, I apologize if it is annoying.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes