2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 31, 2021
Hey, I'm wondering if someone can make HTH as apk for Andriod please, and thank you
Only if someone makes Flash Player apk for Android.

Otherwise someone would have to reimplement HTH in HTML5+Java. I pretty doubt that anyone is willing to put such huge effort in that.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
There is little of that. Two characters out of many if I remember. The same with gay content. The tag would be misleading for users searching for that type of content.
Well, stuff like Tales of Androginy get the "Vaginal sex" tag, while theres just one Vagina in the entire game.

akaganu

Dec 10, 2021
does an upload exist with just the cracked swfs? i wish i could run each individually but they don't seem to be working... is it at all feasible?

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
does an upload exist with just the cracked swfs? i wish i could run each individually but they don't seem to be working... is it at all feasible?
I remember crowchild do that so there won't be any piracy or something. It's just code tho

May 31, 2021
I haven't created any. But there are some torrents (rarely seeded) for 2014 and 2015 collections.

The cracking.... there are 3 parts to this.
1. "radio noise screen" overlay in some files, controlled by certain variable - you simply delete that in the SWF file editor. It's always the last DefineSprite tag in the file.
2. Many file functions doesn't work when file is run standalone, typically speed controller, head/face/jaw animations etc. Because the incompetent script coding style, these thing works only if the file root is mounted on _root.LVL.NPC data object in Flash. You have to add a workaround defining _root.LVL.NPC as a link back to _root on the start:
if (_root.LVL.NPC == undefined) // condition so the file still works in the game too
{
_root.LVL = _root;
_root.LVL.NPC = _root;
}

3. Some files are screwed by obfuscator tool. It inserts creates dead code like if (false){} with nonsense instructions inside and other whoops with intention to prevent Flash decompilers from editing the file. It works with lame unmaintained tools, but good tools like FFDec improved the decompiler so obfuscation tool cannot keep up and the resulting code confuses the Flash Player, not a decompiler.

There is no point of playing the files standalone anyway, that way you loose features like cock species selection. In HTHvT 0.67x just set the skip_dialog_option to "on" in hth_config.xml file, choose "NPC list" on the game start and there is a shortcut to scene list in every NPC dialog.

Reactions: observer80

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
bruh this game is older than you lmao
it's done and abondonned.
there's no fixing it.
Actually the tabby version is "updated" version of the latest flash build

Some of the girls don't have dialogue can someone please write some dialogue for them please & thank you.
If you download the tabby version, i'm pretty sure there is a tutorial for adding your own dialogue

sandfilledsock

Jul 15, 2019
Some of the girls don't have dialogue can someone please write some dialogue for them please & thank you.

Jojo13 is absolutely correct with his answer:

Actually the tabby version is "updated" version of the latest flash build

If you download the tabby version, i'm pretty sure there is a tutorial for adding your own dialogue

You can add your own dialogue or change existing speech by simply editing the game files in a text editor. There is a readme file in there that explains how to do it.

You can even add your own audio voiceover for the dialogue as well, just like some of the NPCs that already have it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes