2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 31, 2021
You don't.
Said files are just automatically added to the animation list of the character named in the file name.
you just leave them there zipped. You can always use the character list to quickly find the ones in question.
read the readme. :HideThePain:
No, that's not.
These are scenes that didn't make it to the game. (and that's actually in the readme file)

No automated search for files could be implemented because ActionScript2 in Flash provides no file system functions, like directory file listing. However you can add scenes to the game by editing particular character dialog file where scenes are referenced by file name.

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
No, that's not.
These are scenes that didn't make it to the game. (and that's actually in the readme file)

No automated search for files could be implemented because ActionScript2 in Flash provides no file system functions, like directory file listing. However you can add scenes to the game by editing particular character dialog file where scenes are referenced by file name.
Statement is that you do not do anything with the zipped files, you simply check what said files are to know which character has the content in question, and then find said character.

May 31, 2021
Statement is that you do not do anything with the zipped files, you simply check what said files are to know which character has the content in question, and then find said character.
If by "zipped files" you mean swf files in data directory, then yes, the game loads all that by default. Scenes are loaded only by reference in character's dialog xml file.
You originally replied to SomeGuy89 who was asking how to play "extra files", obviously files in extras.zip. These are not loaded by the game.

Additional confusion could be that swf files with CWS signature (all of HTH files) are actually zipped - each one is compressed by zlib (zip). That's why zip compressing swf files doesn't deflate them at all.

Aug 5, 2021
Most straight related furry games are bloody puzzles
:lepew:nanananah, puzzles no, i mean g o o d games like: ...
LOK Rebirth, this one called..... uuuuuuuhg, yeah: EROS, Carnal instinct, Into the Wild, heat, Wild Life (excepting the horrible optimization), a couple more , and of course:

K O I K A T S U W I T H M O D S
1624706162.furryestx_picsart_04-19-10_10_31.jpg
Pic made by a friend i have​
...bcause its sick:love::love::love:
The blue its a girl, the white its ma guy oc, ok?
yeah... in the real life he has a very long hair too XDDDD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB
Mar 10, 2019
:lepew:nanananah, puzzles no, i mean g o o d games like: ...
LOK Rebirth, this one called..... uuuuuuuhg, yeah: EROS, Carnal instinct, Into the Wild, heat, Wild Life (excepting the horrible optimization), a couple more ,
Carnal Instinct has no straight option, it's all futa shit. Unless it has got a major update.
LOK Rebirth was srapped midway and has been restarted for eternity with no any content yet. Seems like Kristal the starfox is cursed.
I have to check Eros, Into the Wild (game, I'm familiar with movie), heat...

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Carnal Instinct has no straight option, it's all futa shit. Unless it has got a major update.
LOK Rebirth was srapped midway and has been restarted for eternity with no any content yet. Seems like Kristal the starfox is cursed.
I have to check Eros, Into the Wild (game, I'm familiar with movie), heat...
Carnal Instincts will have a playable male character option in the future. So you can look forward to that. I am, cause futa is also not my thing.

Reactions: ravist
Mar 10, 2019
Carnal Instincts will have a playable male character option in the future. So you can look forward to that. I am, cause futa is also not my thing.
Ok, I've checked their development roadmap. Carnal Instinct game should be worthy by September next year. At least if the community keeps up with hacking their DRM.

The list of straight furry games -
Hunt and Snare (Unity 3D) is good as well. You have to configure settings in Options menu to remove gay stuff. Except quests (there are not many) where you just avoid (obviosly) taking quests for same sex NPCs.

Space Paws (Flash) is good, just the animations are a bit basic and drawing style renders half of NPCs a borderline loli age.

Oct 18, 2018
RLD 0.1a was garbage. I'm unironically curious what have Crow done in almost 2 years since that last release.
It is 20 months of his full time job effort.
Crow is unreasonably slow. He does also split his attention around a lot though, and had to basically teach himself to use a new engine so he could start working on Cyana, which he's doing at the same time.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Crow is unreasonably slow. He does also split his attention around a lot though, and had to basically teach himself to use a new engine so he could start working on Cyana, which he's doing at the same time.
He does appear to be making progress, but one can't say if this is history repeating itself or if we'll all grow old while he develops

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes