2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

fuyou

Sep 24, 2020
Its sad that the game is buggy, even more becose HTH Studios expects you to pay for a buggy game ( yes i bouth a membership ). In the end greed killed the game.

May 31, 2021
Hi guys,
I'm gonna release new build of HTH Offline soon. It's now being tested for bugs by volunteers.
Since U18chan banished TOR users from posting, I'm moving here to F95zone. I won't be able to update u18chan HTH Offline thread unless u18chan admin changes his mind on Tor. The ban haven't stopped CP spam anyway.

urgfa

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm gonna release new build of HTH Offline soon. It's now being tested for bugs by volunteers.
Since U18chan banished TOR users from posting, I'm moving here to F95zone. I won't be able to update u18chan HTH Offline thread unless u18chan admin changes his mind on Tor. The ban haven't stopped CP spam anyway.
Glad to see the y'all are still going, your work is pretty good

May 31, 2021
Tabby’s HTH Offline build v0.672

First I have to apologize that the progress hasn’t been worth of full year. Covid era changed my life so I have even less free time. I couldn’t do any work on HTH for half year last summer and it’s going to be the same this year.
The other guy has been busy with something else, so player species for sex scenes hasn’t been drawn yet. I hope we can do that for next year build.

Change list for 0.672:
-Glassroom Bar Merecedes dress flickering fixed
-Tower floor3 Jhoro (Megan's sister?) sprite naked on click.
-Ginger sprite update - head improved, naked bottom created.
-Ginger blowjob - tail improved, controller updated, jacket dress/undress on click.
-Ginger missionary - head improved per sprite, controller updated.
-Ginger doggystyle - controller updated. Climax in when pulled, otherwise out, regardless species.
-Ava scenes sound added and synchronized. Doggystyle got cum drip working and head second angle on scene end. Chat sprite...
-Jaymee cowgirl and sideways vaginal versions.
-Zoe standing sprite front and back (in the Tower floor 9), clickable.
-Zoe standing sex vaginal version.
-Jeanette missionary scene got condomless cock and some cum drip.
-Done Background for Floor9 dialog
-Rose footjob transparent leg (turn on click), added pussy
-Megan sex scene added straight option - to remove pseudopenis, controlled in dialog
-Crissy doggystyle vaginal version
-Carmen sprite recreated as seen on screenshot by StrangeWeirdRacoon.
-Carmen doggystyle second scene (Crissy scene mod)
-Bella doggystyle scene (recolored Kira + Bella's head)
-Some RLD girls (Crissy, Hope, Vivian, Julie) moved around (Julie to puzzle bonus location), backgrounds for respective dialogs adjusted.
-Improved clumsy and misaligned player character settings on New Game and Continue.
-Added skip_dialog_option to Options menu because most users don't read readme file neither bother with config file.
-Upgraded dialog script to handle more than 6 possible responses.
-Better cock for Shelly doggystyle. Some polishing, some more still needed.
-Options menu Music Volume, Playlist and Skip dialog settings are saved on exit.

File HTHvT0672.zip (or similar name)
File size 1,227,634,417 Bytes
MD5 checksum 962bb77ba07ca52e748ce3c1e0ede3cb

EDIT: OnionShare temporary link ended because thread OP is updated.

Last edited:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Tabby’s HTH Offline build v0.672

First I have to apologize that the progress hasn’t been worth of full year. Covid era changed my life so I have even less free time. I couldn’t do any work on HTH for half year last summer and it’s going to be the same this year.
The other guy has been busy with something else, so player species for sex scenes hasn’t been drawn yet. I hope we can do that for next year build.
There is no need to apologize, you guys are doing god's work here and we appreciate all the effort

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes