2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
Sure, i mean, this game is great, i usually prefer human x furry stuf but this is a worthy exception, the version had a lot of new stuff, i bet not just me but everyone here would appreciate that.

Kinda sad when the girls, (some of then are awesome btw), only have a dialogue
Human on furry isn't my cup of tea, but I'd gladly add it to male body type. Won't get to it until maybe march if things go as planned

kingshit65

Jan 12, 2021

jojo13

Feb 26, 2020
Dudes, i actually have the last remenats of HTH contents that was uploaded in Yiff.party, if someone explain me how to host a link or mega or something, i would proudly share this last "forbbiden" chalice
i can host them in mega,but it actually just as easy as making your account at mega,then start hosting/uploading. Then you can copy your file's link(+key) and then share

Reactions: Xivex

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
i can host them in mega,but it actually just as easy as making your account at mega,then start hosting/uploading. Then you can copy your file's link(+key) and then share
Please keep in mind that megas often get taken down if they're reported ( sometimes in a matter of weeks). It would be smarter to torrent. If we can all seed, the files would be available for years.

Nov 15, 2018
Hey I've been having some issues when i download, it always crashes my browser whenever it gets close to finishing. Any help?
I have the exact same problem with every bigger file on mega (by bigger i mean more than 1 GB), all i do is wait until browser starts working again, don't close it. Saving window pops up eventually, sometimes even 10 minutes after browser crash. In this time I usually busy myself with non computer activities. That's all help I can give you desu

Mar 10, 2019
with the beginning of 2021 the flash player does not work xD
Web browser plugin doesn't work anymore, but standalone Flash Players / Flash Projectors keeps working. It's an app for playing flash files stored in your computer. What's not going to work anymore is playing flash files embedded in web pages online.

Reactions: Ajm

windowsnt4

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone have a copy of the Unity Version of RLD?
I do, but it's not particularly worth much (unless I'm completely missing some stuff).

Added the Unity Asset Explorer (v1.5) if you want to poke around with the resources n stuff.

Someone should download this and host it using another provider, since this one will expire in 14 days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
I do, but it's not particularly worth much (unless I'm completely missing some stuff).

Added the Unity Asset Explorer (v1.5) if you want to poke around with the resources n stuff.

Someone should download this and host it using another provider, since this one will expire in 14 days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloaded. That's pretty cool ill make sure to add it to the torrent list.

morel

May 2, 2018
I downloaded high tail hall and I can only customize body no option for face or anything else

Mar 10, 2019
I downloaded high tail hall and I can only customize body no option for face or anything else
Crow had lot of plans, but abandoned most of that when faced the work necessary to implement that. So no, it has never been done.
Anyway, player customization affects only cock in sex scenes, nothing else have ever been implemented. Actually, Jaymee sideways scene has incomplete player drawings for few player species.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes