2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Trust me i understand what you mean, been in the fandom since 2006, but able to meet those older than i, still going like Karno for one and also those that been in since the late 90s, i think one thing they put out when we had a chat is like many other fandoms, the furry fandom became too accepting, and almost everyone was just coming in the fandom. There was always already gay, and other etc things in furry fandom long ago, but it wasn't just out there, it was kept within the fandom like other things, even straight and such.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Trust me i understand what you mean, been in the fandom since 2006, but able to meet those older than i, still going like Karno for one and also those that been in since the late 90s, i think one thing they put out when we had a chat is like many other fandoms, the furry fandom became too accepting, and almost everyone was just coming in the fandom. There was always already gay, and other etc things in furry fandom long ago, but it wasn't just out there, it was kept within the fandom like other things, even straight and such.
I'll confess i briefly considered becoming one in the early 00's, until I realized that I'd be exposing myself to a lot more gay shit than I was comfortable with. Looking on it now and seeing how straight furs have been increasingly nudged out (and the fact that pedophilia and extreme fetishes have become the norm instead of the exception) makes me relieved I never really jumped in.

Reactions: Rize

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I'll confess i briefly considered becoming one in the early 00's, until I realized that I'd be exposing myself to a lot more gay shit than I was comfortable with. Looking on it now and seeing how straight furs have been increasingly nudged out (and the fact that pedophilia and extreme fetishes have become the norm instead of the exception) makes me relieved I never really jumped in.
Not everyone in the fandom is like same for those that are homosexual as well, made some good friends that are homosexual in the furry community, and they are fed up with the drama that comes with it like any other normal fur and yes there is a thing as normal fur that just enjoy the fandom. And there is a mixture of gay and straight, a bit still more for straight, but there are good people on both sides. It is just the ones that go a bit overboard in the fandom that get the more eyes on if you can put it like that. Me i kind of like both, i've seen amazing striaght furry art, and gay furry art, even herms/futa/shemale furry art too. But don't think every furry is like the ones you see a lot.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i just wanted more furry games that the MC itself is just normal human, find furryxfurry boring, uninteresting/not appealing, gay thing that isn't trap isn't appealing to me either, so its way hard for me to find games like this

i think one of the few games i got that was space pawns(?) love that one, this one i liked, but yeah furry mc kinda burn a bit my enjoyment.

Reactions: seriiuo

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I swear there was another of these games called "The Room" or something like that where you're in a penthouse and there's a polar bear girl and I think a cougar or mountain lion. There was also a parrot chick and a collie in a hot tub. It came out a few years after the original, but before the whole online game. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Don't know if anyone mentioned it but you're thinking of The Glass Room. Yes, I played it.

Reactions: Cap'nFap'n

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
So... Couldn't find any info but... Anyone know what the fuck the 13 85 27 secret is in the closet? The one where you pull the handle and put in E1B2? Its been bothering me for over fifteen years.

Reactions: Humalien
Jul 27, 2017
So... Couldn't find any info but... Anyone know what the fuck the 13 85 27 secret is in the closet? The one where you pull the handle and put in E1B2? Its been bothering me for over fifteen years.
From what I learned, it's just a teaser for HTH2. It doesn't lead to anything meaningful. Just an ARG without any pay off.

windowsnt4

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, I usually do not comment or anything but I would just like to say thank you for doing what you do, and to all reading this, hope you have a wonderful day!

Mar 10, 2019
is there any difference between this one and Tabby's?
The difference is that Tabby's version works while this official version is broken as hell. Crowchild stated that he is not gonna fix his Flash game.

Tabby fixed bugs, enabled unfinished hidden content, added some requested mods, etc. But haven't finished missing content like character creator and alternative player species appearance in sex scenes as that content have never been drawn.

If this thread is a collection, I suggest to add Tabby's version too, it's on the yiff.party

...and please remove COMPLETED tag! No way in hell Crowchilds project will ever get completed, it will always get abandoned midway and restarted from scratch.

Last edited:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
The difference is that Tabby's version works while this official version is broken as hell. Crowchild stated that he is not gonna fix his Flash game.

Tabby fixed bugs, enabled unfinished hidden content, added some requested mods, etc. But haven't finished missing content like character creator and alternative player species appearance in sex scenes as that content have never been drawn.
i would like to see this one very much

Mar 10, 2019
i would like to see this one very much
As I said, it's on yiff.party, not hard to find.
Particular link is
There is almost everything HTH related: Official Unity RLD, Tabby's HTH packages for Mac and for Windows, official HTH archive, official RLD archive, some ancient HTH abandoned two development restarts ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Humalien

happyaznboy

Jun 20, 2020
As I said, it's on yiff.party, not hard to find.
Particular link is
There is almost everything HTH related: Official Unity RLD, Tabby's HTH packages for Mac and for Windows, official HTH archive, official RLD archive, some ancient HTH abandoned two development restarts ago.
Malware was detected by my antivirus when I unpacked the windows ver. of HTH (offline)

Mar 10, 2019
Malware was detected by my antivirus when I unpacked the windows ver. of HTH (offline)
I've tried on that, it's sort of antivirus tools collection. Serious antivirus software providers call that file clean, so it's a false positive detection by others. "Zpevdo" is known false positive anyway.
There are two executable files in that zip archive. One is Adobe Flash Projector, the other one is Trong Flash Projector. The second one triggers that false positive detection. You can use either of these two. The Trong Projector has slightly better performance per "readme" file. It runs a little less laggy on my computer too.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes