PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have a full save? My game somehow soft locked and my last savefile was like 30 minutes prior, I really don't want to go through it again.

SweMonkey

Apr 28, 2018
Try running it with Japanese language, it might help because the devs said other languages sometimes caused a bug
It seems to be fixed for me, after deleting the savefiles and redoing the game completely up to that point i no longer just fall down there is now a forced dialogue that leaves you bound and you have to navigate out. It appears the bug from earlier would put bossfight kuyuo below the trapdoor which lets you talk to her and open the pre-fight dialogue and thats where you get stuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone know if Hachina ever loses her innermost piece of black clothing, so we can see them titties?
Like outside of H-scenes, being able to run around without anything covering them?
Based in how the devs are fan of bondage, hypnosis and latex and how it was also added in Mermaiden, the answer is a big no. Sadly this girl won't go full nude at all. At least it have some futa scenes unlike Mermaiden.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
I turned on english but some things still appear in japanese, is this normal or is there some file/setting i need to edit?

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
I modified the usual Unity game file to make the game a bit more challenging on harder difficulties. (v1.4)
And I also added cheats.

If you do not trust my DLL file, you can mod the file yourself.
The code I changed or added is in the "mod NOTE.txt" file.

Cheat buttons :
F1 to show the menu
F2 and F3 to toggle infinite HP and MP
F4 Apply all bad states
F5 Remove all bad states
Number 1 to 0 and "-" apply a specific bad state

Difficulty increase :
Enemies have more health in hard and very hard.
Hypno state makes you get more hypnotized when taking hits
You become unable to move when fully hypnotized until the dot in the hypno symbol disappears.

Mar 28, 2021
Is there any way to see the leg grabbing enemy that appears in the very beginning of the game again? Seems kinda odd to have it locked exclusively to the first screen, once (Edit, figured it out. Doesnt reappear in the breezy cave in 1.1). Also annoying how I cant recreate the "Binding" effect the fox woman gives you after you fall in the Golden Temple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robledo22

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Is there any way to see the leg grabbing enemy that appears in the very beginning of the game again? Seems kinda odd to have it locked exclusively to the first screen, once (Edit, figured it out. Doesnt reappear in the breezy cave in 1.1). Also annoying how I cant recreate the "Binding" effect the fox woman gives you after you fall in the Golden Temple.
Use mod from fdjghjk in order to dress in the right attire for a woman
after instal mod use button 6

Applying for Ver1.5 replacement (Not out yet)

1. Fixed a bug where the development level was not increased or decreased when using "Shugi"
2. Fixed a bug where Akekazura's binding tentacles would disappear when wearing a demon robe.
3. Corrected an issue where body parts would disappear in the animation immediately after inserting Kagoname's tentacles when wearing a demon's robe.
4. Fixed a bug where Kuyo's cunnilingus restraint would not progress the stage.
5. Changed so that the main Kuyo will not attack while being restrained in the Kuyo battle.
6. Fixed a bug where the magic power leakage display on the left side of the screen did not disappear when using Hidenari.
7. Changed so that the regeneration effect of offering sake manju is applied while being restrained.
8. Fixed an issue where an unrelated text log would be displayed when selecting "Accept" to restrain an enemy while in a hypnotic state.
9. Fixed so that the subsequent voice will not be played when the voice expressing intention while being restrained is being played.
10. Corrected the classification of Sorcerer (humanoid enemy wearing a hat) from Yokai to Human.
11. Corrected a bug that would freeze during a conversation with Hogan who defeated Fudandoji.
12. Fixed a bug where the display of the fluctuation collar was reversed from the actual presence in Kuyo's cunnilingus restraint.
13. Fixed a bug where "weakness" was displayed even though the development level had reached "super weakness"
14. Fixed a bug where H-part attacks were not reflected correctly (not displayed as "weak spot") when Kagoname and Myxospore were restrained.
15. Fixed an issue where the camera would become enlarged when re-entering the Kuyo Dungeon map after escaping from bondage.
16. Added climax gauge fixed function to reminiscence mode
17. Changed the display of the resistance gauge (and effects during hypnosis) to be below the pause menu.
18. Fixed a bug where Hatina's expression in the pause menu did not reflect her current development level.
19. Fixed a bug where the bondage graphics would be strange when wearing a demon robe.

Reactions: wombatcombat

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
I had a loooot of fun playing this. People are beating this in 1.5 hours? I spent 6 hours. My gosh. So much more story than Mermaiden. All of the side quests really should've had like, 1 or 2 more scenes though! The metalsmith, the baby bug, the hypno hat guy...

The piss tree even tells you it plans to do even wilder stuff! They made a liar out of the Piss Tree!!

Reactions: TheBoshi

Azure0809

May 16, 2018
You become unable to move when fully hypnotized until the dot in the hypno symbol disappears.
I love the mod and I did my Very Hard run with it. There's a few places where you can get softlocked, mostly in the cave. And Hachina just standing doesn't visually look like she's hypnotized. One suggestion is instead of becoming unable to move, Hachina can only slowly walk like when she's hypnotized by the head eye thing or when the anal parasite gauge is 75% full.

Reactions: Axis3123

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Ver1.6 will be fixed

Fixed an issue where the shield would not be destroyed even though all the incense burners were destroyed during the Sumibuchi battle.
Corrected an issue where if you were restrained by Suzu when setting up a dark restraint in the battle against Sumibuchi, you would become defenseless without putting up a shield.
Fixed an issue where materials would not drop during a rematch with Kuyo.
Change of the passage leading to the place where you can get the malachite magatama in the hidden silver mine (addition of scaffolding)
Corrected a bug where the excess climax gauge would not be displayed again if you attempted to escape after the climax gauge exceeded 100%.
Fixed an issue where the display order of walls in some indoor maps was incorrect.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
[231007][八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (Ver1.5) (Eng/Jpn/Chn) [RJ431925]

Reactions: fdjghjk

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
I love the mod and I did my Very Hard run with it. There are a few places where you can get softlocked, mostly in the cave. And Hachina just standing doesn't visually look like she's hypnotized. One suggestion is instead of becoming unable to move, Hachina can only slowly walk like when she's hypnotized by the head eye thing or when the anal parasite gauge is 75% full.
Yeah, I still have to figure out how to change that.
It was not an intended feature, but a consequence of me adding hypno when getting hit.
For now, you kind of have to remove all bad states to prevent the softlock in the hypno cave.
I'll try to change it to slow walk or have the struggle bar.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Did the dev fix the English setting yet?
Partially

Hey look what what i found in saves ハチナ怪異譚_Data savedata4.json
bookOfMasochismNumber":0

you can greatly increase your maximum stats to unlimit

Were i can get it or it is no in that game officially

Last edited:

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
Here's my difficulty mod for 1.5
I made it possible to continue moving under hypnosis, but do not attack while moving, that will make you unable to move until you get captured or hypnosis is lifted.
I added a cheat button to lift the hypno effect if it looks like it stays indefinitely.

Last edited:

pablo1517

Jul 18, 2022
I found resist bar code, and I'm planning on making resisting more interesting than just spamming < and >, since that's not hard to do. But MY GOD this is programmed terribly... Hachina resistance amount is all over the place so when you press resist button she calls UI code directly since this is where author decided to implement resisting, instaed of inside a character...

I mean simple programming basics -"Model - View - Controller"... SuddenlyUI class has to interfere with the game logic... It's gonna be tough but my overall goal would be to make this game far more sex oriented, like - you are actually trying not to get raped to death, instead of beaten to death.

Is there any sort of community to mod this game like with NoR?

Reactions: wombatcombat
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes