Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Can someone provide me with a save that's right before the Golden Temple? I'm stuck with that stupid bug where you fall through a trap door and get taken straight to some room with Kuyou, where the dialogue gets stuck at some point. I refuse to have to redo the game all over again, its so tedious.
Unfortunately that's a bug from version 1.3. Bug remains on savefile, so you'll have to start over on a newer version.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
list of changes

Ver1.7 will be fixed
Corrected so that the sorcerer's restraint in bondage state is added to the "human restraint count"
Fixed a bug where Hachina would not transition to the climax animation due to the sorcerer's restraint when her development level was too high.

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Can you make the fight harder? it's too easy to break out of the grip. Another debuff effect statuses are too weak and do not particularly affect the resistance and vulnerability of the character? Anyone who understands Assembly-CSharp.dll plz

Reactions: bazelgeuse

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
EDIT 1
DOWNLOAD AGAIN FOR CHANGES :
I added a capture count. Each time the resist bar appears (or changes state) resisting becomes more difficult.
I also made the tight bind easier to resist with this new mechanic. (it was impossible to resist before)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my mod for v1.6
You can again see the code I added/changed in the NOTE file.

Cheat buttons :
F1 to hide/show the cheat menu
F2 and F3 to toggle infinite HP and MP
F4 Apply all bad states
F5 Remove all bad states
Number 1 to 0 and "-" apply a specific bad state
"=" remove the hypno effect

Difficulty increase :
Enemies have more health in hard and very hard.
Hypno state makes you get more hypnotized when taking hits
When fully hypnotized (lasting 15 sec), you will move slowly and can't attack while moving, only while standing still.
The resist mechanic scales in difficulty with the game's difficulty and ecstasy level.
NEW: Ecstasy level decreases slower on hard difficulty and doesn't decrease passively on very hard.
NEW: The more you get captured or fail to resist; resisting becomes more difficult. (resets at clothing shrines, or half reset at orgasm)

INSTALL STEPS :
1. Create a backup of "**GameName**_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
2. Copy and paste the file from the mod folder "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
anyone managed to fully remove pixilation? I have managed partially. (still pixelation before tentacle penetration but not after.)

shared assets is for version 1.6 and goes into the data folder (overwrite)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zator

Koito1412Kid

Jun 12, 2022
How do you beat the last boss
you need to craft a bunch of medicine first. then, when near boss. press C (your special atk). this will damage the boss. remember. craft medicine first then press C near boss. this will dump all your medicine to the boss and damage her. this is also the reason why boss drop soo much medicine's material

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Here's my mod for v1.6
You can again see the code I added/changed in the NOTE file.

Cheat buttons :
F1 to hide/show the cheat menu
F2 and F3 to toggle infinite HP and MP
F4 Apply all bad states
F5 Remove all bad states
Number 1 to 0 and "-" apply a specific bad state
"=" remove the hypno effect

Difficulty increase :
Enemies have more health in hard and very hard.
Hypno state makes you get more hypnotized when taking hits
When fully hypnotized (lasting 15 sec), you will move slowly and can't attack while moving, only while standing still.
The resist mechanic scales in difficulty with the game's difficulty and ecstasy level.

INSTALL STEPS :
1. Create a backup of "**GameName**_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
2. Copy and paste the file from the mod folder "Assembly-CSharp.dll"
Unfortunately, you can still easily break out of the grip by simply spamming the buttons. Maybe you can change the mechanics? So that you can break out of the grip only at certain moments, and not just by pressing buttons endlessly and with impunity? It's just that the heroine never gets aroused because initially it's very easy to break out of the grip.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes