Apr 13, 2020
How to remove these bug infestations debuffs?

Can we even remove those?
i just wanted to 100% my book that also includes the first leg grabbing on a rainy day monster
also what r those dandelion monster in the book?
doesnt seem to do anything tho

LordKiwiz

Mar 17, 2021
Is there no Android Version of this game or any of the games created by this developer? If there is, please let me know, if there isn't, please recommend me some good NSFW Platform games like this! Or I swear my Dick will Curse Y'all!! Kidding Lmao

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
Unfortunately, you can still easily break out of the grip by simply spamming the buttons. Maybe you can change the mechanics? So that you can break out of the grip only at certain moments, and not just by pressing buttons endlessly and with impunity? It's just that the heroine never gets aroused because initially it's very easy to break out of the grip.
I think I can make it harder to escape each time Hachina gets captured. And the capture count would be reset at the shrines that give back your clothing.
I can't deviate too much from the original code. I don't want to spend days reprogramming the whole thing.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
What do the offerings even do? The food ones slowly restore hp, but you can just use them in the menu.

No idea what the shrooms do

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
Unfortunately, you can still easily break out of the grip by simply spamming the buttons. Maybe you can change the mechanics? So that you can break out of the grip only at certain moments, and not just by pressing buttons endlessly and with impunity? It's just that the heroine never gets aroused because initially, it's very easy to break out of the grip.
I changed my mod to make resisting more difficult after each capture.
It resets at clothing shrines or half reset after orgasm

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I have two questions.
1: What is the use of suspicious mushroom?
2: I cant find Akekazura because it seems there has to be rain for it to spawn. Anyone know any solution for that?

Apr 13, 2020
I have two questions.
1: What is the use of suspicious mushroom?
2: I cant find Akekazura because it seems there has to be rain for it to spawn. Anyone know any solution for that?
so if u eat 4 or more sus shrooms u get a special scene near that boss fight which after the scene u'll teleport to the clothes recovery shrine again

now u can offer a shroom so that u have less than 4 shrooms and wont trigger the special scene

about akekazura, IDK WTF that is :)

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
so if u eat 4 or more sus shrooms u get a special scene near that boss fight which after the scene u'll teleport to the clothes recovery shrine again

now u can offer a shroom so that u have less than 4 shrooms and wont trigger the special scene

about akekazura, IDK WTF that is :)
Thanks for the explanation.
About Akekazura, it is the monster that grabs your leg. Then binds you then so and so.

ZenkariNisha

Aug 28, 2019
So, uh, does anyone else have an issue where, after you defeat the boss in Endless Cave the screen just stays white? I can still pause and interact with the menu, but all I get is a white screen. I can also move and attack (I hear the SFX for attacking and the voiceovers too) but the screen just remains white after the boss explodes. Do I just need to wait, is there supposed to be a cutscene? (Version 1.6)

edatorbit

Aug 27, 2019
I had a loooot of fun playing this. People are beating this in 1.5 hours? I spent 6 hours. My gosh. So much more story than Mermaiden. All of the side quests really should've had like, 1 or 2 more scenes though! The metalsmith, the baby bug, the hypno hat guy...

The piss tree even tells you it plans to do even wilder stuff! They made a liar out of the Piss Tree!!
Where do you find the sidequests in the game? Especially the hypno hat guy? I've been looking all over and don't see any side quests at all

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Where do you find the sidequests in the game? Especially the hypno hat guy? I've been looking all over and don't see any side quests at all
They're all marked on the map, you need to be afflicted by the debuff since the scene removes it and adds the ability to turn it on at will.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes