3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well, I was sad that childhood friend != sister and there will be no incest patch, but it look a good story so I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the game BTW.
I'm actually thinking of making exactly that incest "patch", going to put up a poll on this thread in about 5 days (when v0.6.1 releases) to see if people want Celine to become the MC's sister.

More info about this poll could be found

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Wait, so you're running from the law in the car you own, to a house owned by one of the pairs parents, with a housemate neither of you knows, that only one of you was told about?

And as annoying as that is, I'm far more disappointed that the MC said he wanted to buy a PC and then bought a laptop. Like, what!?
I'm aware of the plot holes / the MC being a bit of a dumdum, this (hopefully) won't be a problem in my next game, but it's kinda too late to change in this game :/

Here's a post talking about the problems with the game:

Jun 1, 2017
Ok, i scaned with Malwarebytes premiun and no report but... when i scan with BitDefender Internet security, found 2 file, win32.VJadtre.3 i dont know how harmful is or not.

Reactions: JokerLeader

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, iscaned with Malwarebytes premiun and no report but... when i scam with BitDefender Internet security, found 2 file, win32.VJadtre.3 i dont know how harmful is or not.
well either don't use compressed version or choose ignore that.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ok, i scaned with Malwarebytes premiun and no report but... when i scan with BitDefender Internet security, found 2 file, win32.VJadtre.3 i dont know how harmful is or not.
I did the same with malwarebytes and got nothing, i did three scans in my three Drivers nothing so far, and now i'm doing a deep scan with defender, to see if there's something in my computer.

Reactions: Jeheh

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
For those who get flags on \lib\windows-i686\zsync.exe and/or zsyncmake.exe on the compressed ver, just let your AV grab it, and use the zsync files from another library(i.e. *gamename*\lib\windows-i686). :geek:

I did the same with malwarebytes and got nothing, i did three scans in my three Drivers nothing so far, and now i'm doing a deep scan with defender, to see if there's something in my computer.
JokerLeader Good to hear (y):) Might just be the curse of ren'py, windows defender/AV being overzealous, or MEGA being compromised(not the first time that happens) and/or MEGA corrupting the upload.:) ( :HideThePain: @MEGA:KEK:)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
For those who get flags on \lib\windows-i686\zsync.exe and/or zsyncmake.exe on the compressed ver, just let your AV grab it, and use the zsync files from another library(i.e. *gamename*\lib\windows-i686). :geek:

JokerLeader Good to hear (y):) Might just be the curse of ren'py, windows defender/AV being overzealous, or MEGA being compromised(not the first time that happens) and/or MEGA corrupting the upload.:) ( :HideThePain: @MEGA:KEK:)
I really hope so, but in any case i'm going to check everything in my computer. :D

Reactions: GamleErik89

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sometimes exe in game folder doesn't trigger anything but then exe in subfolder gets triggered and either doesn't load or gets sandboxed (and if notices that when next time opens game and sees that no savegame then ............).

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
WOW! The knocking on the door freaked me the F out! It was directional audio, so I instantly thought someone was banging on my window (after dark). Took a split second to realize it was just the game. LOL!!

• Haha

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
WOW! The knocking on the door freaked me the F out! It was directional audio, so I instantly thought someone was banging on my window (after dark). Took a split second to realize it was just the game. LOL!!
Are you sure it was just the game?

Look behind you...

(For real though, didn't know that sound effect was directional audio :p)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Are you sure it was just the game?

Look behind you...

My speakers are reversed because of length of wire restrictions (to get to my desk). Want to talk about fucked up audio from time to time. What is left is right, what is right is left, what is back is front .. you get the picture. Stuff just sometimes makes you do the hokey pokey (and turn yourself around).

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I hadn't turned the volume down yet. I'd say it's about 80-85% out of the left channel. It made me laugh when I realized it. =-D

Talk about immersion, though!!

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'm pretty ok with the fantastical story, hell, I'm fine with games that have 4 women lusting for the MC, so yeah, just please fix the fucking renders, We just fucked, so why are we suddenly fully clothed in bed, after sex? fucksake dude. just make them naked and you're golden.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes