3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
July 24, 2023:
I made a quick Mod for the new steam game version with WT recommendations
and also tried to fix some missing images in the "poly" game ending.
I also added an option so you can choose one of the three available game endings
(the WT must be enabled for that)

Download Mod v1.0 "steam" (~2MB):
- Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 "steam" (~160MB)
- Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2796127 View attachment 2796128 View attachment 2796129 View attachment 2796130
I don't see the cheat button, for the steam one, am I missing something? Do I need to do something to activate it?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't see the cheat button, for the steam one, am I missing something? Do I need to do something to activate it?
No, you see right. The Mods are actually different. The old one (for v0.8 from 2021!) was mostly a cheat Mod for the game since there existed already a walkthrough Mod. The new one for the now completed steam game version is mostly a walkthrough Mod (+some game enhancements). I didn't add the cheats anymore since they are imo not really needed for this game. But I added one cheat: you can change/select the game ending.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. I'm a pretty fast reader. If something is well paced I'll end up hitting enter every 3-8 seconds. How many hours of content is there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Is it closer to 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? or 20 hours?

If there's any other info you need to help you help me, please just tell me what it is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. I'm a pretty fast reader. If something is well paced I'll end up hitting enter every 3-8 seconds. How many hours of content is there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Is it closer to 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? or 20 hours?

If there's any other info you need to help you help me, please just tell me what it is.
1. it is nice english, not best not worst.
2. afaik written in english
3. few hrs prolly, not exactly long game, few downtimes.

well plot is "bit" dumb but works if doesn't pay attention on it's details, still it worka, many choices matter so mod is needed or wt-pdf.

Reactions: Grelk

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This is one of those games which takes way too long to get to the point. The dialogue is pretty awkward too, and poorly paced.

Good art though. I really like the models. They're really cute.

My constructive criticism is to talk to people who also make VNS, and really know how to write great dialogue, as this certainly has promise, it just needs a good re-write, and it'd be a shame for these models to go to waste. That or collab with someone that can write dialogue really well.

Regardless of the future of this project, you're not hurting anyone with it existing, so please, keep working on it.

I wish the creator and the fanbase well, and I hope that you all get to continue to enjoy this project, as a lot of you seem to be into it.

Edit: I'm told that this project is actually complete, and from what I hear it doesn't have a decent ending, it just sorta stops. Well that sucks. Hope the writing is better for the next project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
1. it is nice english, not best not worst.
2. afaik written in english
3. few hrs prolly, not exactly long game, few downtimes.

well plot is "bit" dumb but works if doesn't pay attention on it's details, still it worka, many choices matter so mod is needed or wt-pdf.
To Conversation Catalyst: *probably, not prolly. Prolly is not a word, my friend. Neither is worka. And "not exactly a long game" is an understatement. This game is teeny-tiny, itsy-bitsy. There was a good story here that definitely could have been expanded upon big time! I am not being mean; just helping you out.

To the Dev: Why, dev, did you cut it so short, when you had such a good foundation to work with and build upon? I am a published author of fiction novels; mostly horror and psychological thrillers. I also have a couple collections of short stories which are that way because the plot eventually thins out to the climax before the story reaches novel or even novella length. Your story here was just getting going when you, almost abruptly, ended it. Why not make a Part 2? You really have a lot of pent up potential in the story that is just rearing to be released! Please consider it. Also if you need help with English editing, I will do it for free. Keep my name and PM me if you do any further projects, and I will be glad to help you. Like I said, I will render my services to you for free.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well worka is just typo.

you are right that this game could been longer but developer decided otherwise. no part 2 or new game at the moment. still few hours entertainment.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
A bit of context for the current state of the game...

Things were put on hold during the 2020-2021 academic year...
https://f95zone.to/threads/hackers-restart-v0-8-steam-version-jeheh.49395/post-4441901

Personal matters meant that the 0.8 and 0.9 version of the game were delayed (a lot)...
https://f95zone.to/threads/hackers-restart-v0-8-steam-version-jeheh.49395/post-6568628

Game moved (primarily) to Steam...
https://f95zone.to/threads/hackers-restart-v0-8-steam-version-jeheh.49395/post-10195022

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Another game that makes no sense when the MC and Celine both get dressed after first sex.
Then they sleep with their clothes on? WTF

Fun game but too short.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes