3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
does it matter? I dont think it does
That's exactly how I see it, I don't even understand the concept of interracial as such. For me there is only one race and it's called human. It doesn't matter what skin color or other characteristics people from different regions have, in the end we all bleed red.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
First off you more then likely are one of the races represented. Second i am now done with this convo "Bruh" because people who say that word are not worth my time. Cause that is one of the dumbest words ever uttered.
Bruh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fugazi666

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Interesting good start to the game. Good renders and flow. Too bad that this version ended abruptly with an error :(

Reactions: Jeheh

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the update. Do you plan to update it to 0.71 or is there no need for it?
yes need

The same errors show up with the walkthrough mod installed
this wt mod works by replacing the script. if you replace the fixed script with the old faulty one, it will still show the same old errors. cant find a reason for the first error regarding the shower scene to occur, i couldnt reproduce it. attached to this message is the edited somewhat working wt script. unfortunately there is an issue regarding a missing music file, ignoring that error should be fine however.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Var mistake found here:

1601563062297.png

I believe that the variable should have been mc_sname rather than sn in the script!

Reactions: Jeheh

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know why is suddenly got put onhold?

I decided that the smartest thing for me to do about the game while the 2020-2021 academic year would be to get it ON HOLD.
I still plan on releasing three updates for Hacker's Restart (two content updates and a general revamp update) but I realized that due to my schedule this year, I definitely wouldn't be able to produce monthly updates for the game. This is why I strongly recommend that you cancel any pledges you may have starting October (don't worry, I'll post about it on every platform when I get back into the monthly update grind).
This is not a farewell post, so I'll just say thanks to everybody for all the support with the development of Hacker's Restart and stay tuned for the next update!

Discord link:
Follow me on Patreon to be notified when I release the v0.8 update!
I decided that the smartest thing for me to do about the game while the 2020-2021 academic year would be to get it ON HOLD.
I still plan on releasing three updates for Hacker's Restart (two content updates and a general revamp update) but I realized that due to my schedule this year, I definitely wouldn't be able to produce monthly updates for the game. This is why I strongly recommend that you cancel any pledges you may have starting October (don't worry, I'll post about it on every platform when I get back into the monthly update grind).
This is not a farewell post, so I'll just say thanks to everybody for all the support with the development of Hacker's Restart and stay tuned for the next update!

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've been working on the game here and there while I was in college, so I only have about 35 ish renders to do (and some playtesting) before I can release the v0.8 update. For reference: v0.9 update will be the last content update with v1.0 being a polishing update for the first parts of the game. Also: There's sadly no sexual content in the v0.8 update since I had a roommate this year (and no, I wasn't going to animate sex scenes and such with him 5 feet away from me), so to make up for that, the v0.9 update will have at least triple the amount of sexual content as my other updates.

I'm confident that I'll be able to release the v0.8 update in my discord for testing before the first week of July ends, so if you want to help me bug test the game, you're more than welcome to join my discord server.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes