3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Kirill Shijan

Feb 23, 2019
Я перевожу ВН на русский язык.
По моей просьбе и под моё честное слово, что английская версия от меня не выйдет в свободный доступ, разработчик в начале 2023 года прислал мне финальную (1.0) Стим-версию.
Я её доперевел и 3 дня правил код, чтобы она работала.
Стим-версия содержала кучу ошибок.
Итак.
Я не знаю, является ли английский родным языком автора, но написана она была именно на нем.
Существует вполне рабочая версия 1.0 для ПК, но на русском языке.
Взять можно .
========================================================================
I’ll translate VN into Russian.
At my request and under my word of honor that the English version of me will not be made freely available, the developer sent me in early 2023 Final (1.0) Steame version.
I translate it and three days of code to make it work.
The Steame version contained a lot of bugs.
So.
I do not know if English is the author’s first language, but it was written in it.
There is a working version 1.0 for PC, but in Russian.
You can take it .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hacker's Restart [ Steam Version] [Jeheh]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any differnt bettween versions?
It's been said multiple times a few comments above yours....

The Steam version is complete.

A NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO MIGHT BE CONFUSED: the v0.8 version (the one currently available to download on F95zone) is NOT the final version of the game. The final version can (currently) be accessed through Steam only. If asked (with a passible reason), I'll be glad to provide Steam keys so you can experience Hacker's Restart.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this mod getting updated for the completed Steam version?
if you have played 0.7 to end or not finished 0.8 to end then don't need. if you start from scratch then play with wt-mod until can't progress and then continue playing w/o wt-mod.

Klarus_

Nov 12, 2021
i downloaded for android with anonfile and i extracted it but now i dont know how i can play it. its a zip file not an apk file

Klarus_

Nov 12, 2021
I also tried downloading the Steam Version (2023-03-01) with mega but windows defender detected two trojan:script/wacatac.B!ml

VerkanVall

Jan 24, 2021
July 24, 2023:
I made a quick Mod for the new steam game version with WT recommendations
and also tried to fix some missing images in the "poly" game ending.
I also added an option so you can choose one of the three available game endings
(the WT must be enabled for that)

Download Mod v1.0 "steam" (~1MB):
- Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 "steam" (~160MB)
- Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2796127 View attachment 2796128 View attachment 2796129 View attachment 2796130
Not seeing choices marked even with walkthrough ON.
No cheat screen or any way to activate.
Mod menu is available.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Info at NotJoe :
In your review you said the game "just ended". I assume you downloaded the v0.8. But for the full/finished game you must download the "steam" version v1.0! There the endings are added. Also don't use at least so far the walkthrough mod from JokerLeader, it's also only for the unfinished game v0.8! Better use the "cheat mod", it has an actual walkthrough for v1.0.

Reactions: AlexMpog

NotJoe

Jul 26, 2017
Info at NotJoe :
In your review you said the game "just ended". I assume you downloaded the v0.8. But for the full/finished game you must download the "steam" version v1.0! There the endings are added. Also don't use at least so far the walkthrough mod from JokerLeader, it's also only for the unfinished game v0.8! Better use the "cheat mod", it has an actual walkthrough for v1.0.
Thanks! I'll revisit and revise.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe rephreasing the final part can help you help me.

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. I'm a pretty fast reader. If something is well paced I'll end up hitting enter every 3-8 seconds. How many hours of content is there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Is it closer to 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? or 20 hours?

If there's any other info you need to help you help me, please just tell me what it is.
1. it's ok, not best english but still nice.
2. not that i know.
3. thisn't isn't long game but with your speed i'd say 5-6 hrs.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes