3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi all
havent downloaded this game (yet) because as a it nerd i wonder what version i should download
i am not that dumb that i know i need a pc version and not a mac ;-) but i have noticed that some games
have the opportunity to a steam download

what is steam ? do i need a account for it , is it faster , is it free , is it online
if someone would be so kind to explain i would be gratefull

thnx for reading

Kipling

Oct 18, 2020
So make them siblings and adjust the dialog as needed. There's plenty of incest mods for other AVNs that do that. Some even add extra renders in loli mods. I really wish there was a universal AI modder that automatically reliably made incest versions for any Renpy AVN, far less begging and waiting on half the threads here.
far less begging and waiting on half the threads here? you cant find enough incestual games aleady on here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So make them siblings and adjust the dialog as needed. There's plenty of incest mods for other AVNs that do that. Some even add extra renders in loli mods. I really wish there was a universal AI modder that automatically reliably made incest versions for any Renpy AVN, far less begging and waiting on half the threads here.
that'd be quite a big job so not gonna happen.

Hey there, is the images missing issue fixed in the steam version?
there could been some fix posted after i whined abouyt missing pics.

did this get a random rushed ending?
yes.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
far less begging and waiting on half the threads here? you cant find enough incestual games aleady on here?
Also prefer Daz or AI and no sandbox and doesn't suck (3*+), while stepcest or incest that doesn't include the MC doesn't count. That shortens the list quite alot. Most of the ones left have updates 3-6 months apart or 10-mins of content per month, so most of the time I'm twiddling my thumbs while waiting.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
As much as I like sisters it would be boring if this fetish appeared in every game. Besides, games with "forced" ipatch are kind of nonsensical because the characters don't act like they're related. Script needs to be written in line with this idea.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
July 10, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the actual game version v0.8
New: I integrated the walkthrough from DarkAssassin into my Mod menu

Download Mod only v0.8 (~1MB):
(info: the wt Mod from DarkAssassin is already integrated)
- Workupload

Android port Game compressed v0.8 with
integrated Mod v0.8 (~82MB):
- Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1290625 View attachment 1290626 View attachment 1290627 View attachment 1290628 View attachment 1290629
Will this mod be getting updated for the finished Steam version?

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
This typical American feels sorry for you, having to degrade other people to make yourself feel superior. You'll go far in life ...
I've already went far in life. And I don't just feel superior because I am in fact superior to most (sadly not all).

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going?

I'm looking for something promising, and I have a few questions.

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. How many hours of content are there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Make a clear, logical guess please. Are we talking 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? What? To be clear saying Saying "it's not very long" or "it depends" doesn't give me anything to work with.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Hi everyone, how's it going?

I'm looking for something promising, and I have a few questions.

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. How many hours of content are there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Make a clear, logical guess please. Are we talking 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? What? To be clear saying Saying "it's not very long" or "it depends" doesn't give me anything to work with.
I'll bet you can find answers to many of these questions in the 'Reviews'. It's what they're for, you know.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Good evening everyone
Can someone kindly explain to me what the difference is between the steam version and the other?
thanks a lot to everyone

Reactions: BadAttitude
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes