3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This practically sux. if u decide to develop AI (smarter option) u lose chance on polyamory, because leah path will not get enough points , missing sex scene for leah which is only in database path...
I haven't done anything in the direction of calculating the ending yet, and I can assure you that the choice you just mentioned won't have an effect on the ending sequence the player gets.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I haven't done anything in the direction of calculating the ending yet, and I can assure you that the choice you just mentioned won't have an effect on the ending sequence the player gets.
if mc_stat == -1 or mc_stat == 0 or mc_stat == 1: #polyamory

if mc_stat <= -2: #leah path

if mc_stat >= 2: #celine path

so this then means nothing?
without daabase sex mc ends up with celine path

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
if mc_stat == -1 or mc_stat == 0 or mc_stat == 1: #polyamory

if mc_stat <= -2: #leah path

if mc_stat >= 2: #celine path

so this then means nothing?
without daabase sex mc ends up with celine path
What you wrote here was just me testing how to do multiple checks.

In a later update- when MC can finally leave the safehouse and be together with leah to be more precise- there will be the l_path option for the mc to take if the player chose the AI path. As I said, nothing to worry about with the database/AI choice.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my cheating Mod for the actual game version v0.6.
Download links (Mod only / compr. game with Mod) can be found here

Jeheh : As wished I've tried to integrate some "noise" ;), it's also already in the Mod script file.

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Updated my cheating Mod for the actual game version v0.6.
Download links (Mod only / compr. game with Mod) can be found here

Jeheh : As wished I've tried to integrate some "noise" ;), it's also already in the Mod script file.
Can't wait to check it out man, downloading it now. And thanks a lot for the added "noise" ;)

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Hacker's Restart [v0.6] Jeheh

Original Size Win/Linux: 570 MB
Original Size Mac: 553 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 63 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 42 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

P.S. It's the first time that i did a Compressed Mac version, please if you play that version, tell me if it is working, thank you guys.
I'm finding a few returns on my Anti-Virus.
Are you sure this is CLEAN?

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm finding a few returns on my Anti-Virus.
Are you sure this is CLEAN?
I haven't personally checked this compressed version, but I can say that JokerLeader wouldn't do anything harmful. His previous works on my game were clean.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I haven't personally checked this compressed version, but I can say that JokerLeader wouldn't do anything harmful. His previous works on my game were clean.
When I downloaded the normal version that's not compressed the Anti-Virus didn't give any returns.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you so much for the vote of trust.

I would never do somethin like that, but i will check my computer just in case.

Love your game <3

Reactions: Jeheh

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
well, I was sad that childhood friend != sister and there will be no incest patch, but it look a good story so I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the game BTW.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Can confirm that the zsync and zsyncmake from the compressed ver triggered Windows Defender hard with a Win32/Mikcer.B. I just let defender do it's thing and reused zsync and zsyncmake from a clean archive(i.e. another ren'py game). Dont know if zsync and zsyncmake are essensial even :p

I would never do somethin like that, but i will check my computer just in case.
JokerLeader I recommend doing a run with defender and malwarebytes just to be safe. Edit; Remember to scan for rootkits too.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Can confirm that the zsync and zsyncmake from the compressed ver triggered Windows Defender hard with a Win32/Mikcer.B. I just let defender do it's thing and reused zsync and zsyncmake from a clean archive(i.e. another ren'py game). Dont know if zsync and zsyncmake are essensial even :p

JokerLeader I recommend doing a run with defender and malwarebytes just to be safe. Edit; Remember to scan for rootkits too.
Just diid that my compressed version is clean in my malwarebits.
The run on the compressed version.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Might be the upload that's a tad bit corrupted then, and triggering a false positive, or just Defender being Defender as usual.:unsure:
I reupload the files, can you please see if i's still triggering your defender, thank you

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
file: C:\Users\-------\AppData\Local\Temp\7zE05A7036D\Hacker's-Restart-v0.6-pc\lib\windows-i686\zsync.exe ........Virus:Win32/Mikcer.B Thats what mine came up with...trying a random game isnt worth it lol ill just have to dl the full version....also kinda funny the regular one wouldnt have the problem and compressed would right? if you are compressing and not changing why would it have a problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Wait, so you're running from the law in the car you own, to a house owned by one of the pairs parents, with a housemate neither of you knows, that only one of you was told about?

And as annoying as that is, I'm far more disappointed that the MC said he wanted to buy a PC and then bought a laptop. Like, what!?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes