3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm just 18, so seeing you guys talking about the birth of something that was already present when I was born is fascinating for me. I didn't even know the things you're talking about even existed lol :p

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Back in my day traveling between home and school was up-hill both ways, in the snow, with no shoes!

But seriously ... my house got colour TV during my 2nd year in highschool... not like you kids with your fancy tablets and phones would understand!

Reactions: Famescua and Jeheh

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Back in my day traveling between home and school was up-hill both ways, in the snow, with no shoes!

But seriously ... my house got colour TV during my 2nd year in highschool... not like you kids with your fancy tablets and phones would understand!
How I'm feeling right now: tenor.gif

Reactions: mordred93

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
short update, not much else can be said.
"I'm aware that the last update (v0.4) was a bit short when compared to the previous updates, but I'm afraid things will also be similar for the upcoming v0.5 update The script (in it's general form) has been written for the game with what each update will include, unfortunately v0.4 and v0.5 pulled the short end of the stick with how much content is in them (but I feel like the content's importance to the story in both updates are more than the previous updates). The game is set to have it's final version be v0.9."
-Posted in the game's discord server, but I felt the need to also post it here as a lot of people are not in the dc server :)

Reactions: DA22 and kalifianto

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Jeheh you added to the scene between MC and Celine, so that MC now gets to go down on her as well, yeah?

Nice addition. I felt that the original scene was a bit one sided, so I'm glad Celine had a chance to feel good too.

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Jeheh you added to the scene between MC and Celine, so that MC now gets to go down on her as well, yeah?

Nice addition. I felt that the original scene was a bit one sided, so I'm glad Celine had a chance to feel good too.
Yeah, that's exactly what this update was about :)

Other people in the discord server also had the same idea about the BJ scene, so they suggested this tweak. To be honest, I don't really know how I didn't see that initially.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Hah, I had 4 channels to watch on TV till I was 13, when we upgraded to cable...had like 25 channels, it was world changing to me...Oh, and at midnight, you got the star spangled banner followed by static or bars till morning. Cell phones were only for rich people, internet was still thought of as just a phase, and I learned to type on a typewriter. I miss those days, compared to how things are now...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
July 24, 2023:
I made a quick Mod for the new steam game version with WT recommendations
and also tried to fix some missing images in the "poly" game ending.
I also added an option so you can choose one of the three available game endings
(the WT must be enabled for that)

Download Mod v1.0 "steam" (~2MB):
- -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 "steam" (~160MB)
- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
HR_01.jpg HR_02.jpg HR_03.jpg HR_04.jpg

Downloads for old game version v0.8:

July 10, 2021:

Updated my Mod for the actual game version v0.8
New: I integrated the walkthrough from DarkAssassin into my Mod menu
Main features:
- a status screen
- some cheating functions
- renaming the MC and the two main girls
- new with v0.8: integrated the walkthrough Mod from DarkAssassin (also switchable)
info: the wt Mod files from DarkAssassin are already integrated

Most of my Mod functions are optional and can be activated/deactivated while playing

Download Mod only v0.8 (~1MB):
(info: the wt Mod from DarkAssassin is already integrated)
-

Android port Game compressed v0.8 with
integrated Mod v0.8 (~82MB):
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
HR_01.jpg HR_02.jpg HR_03.jpg HR_04.jpg HR_05.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah, that's exactly what this update was about :)

Other people in the discord server also had the same idea about the BJ scene, so they suggested this tweak. To be honest, I don't really know how I didn't see that initially.
Ah, yes, now Celine is also getting a proper reward for her sweet morning gift.
Jeheh : I have an audio update for Celine in my (dirty) mind for this scene. I'll send you a PM with the suggestion.

• Love
Reactions: Pif paf and Jeheh

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Hah, I had 4 channels to watch on TV till I was 13, when we upgraded to cable...had like 25 channels, it was world changing to me...Oh, and at midnight, you got the star spangled banner followed by static or bars till morning. Cell phones were only for rich people, internet was still thought of as just a phase, and I learned to type on a typewriter. I miss those days, compared to how things are now...
I remember when all phones were big black bakelite things with rotory dials and the phone company owned them. The Only phone company. I remember party lines and cars with no seatbelts. Drive in movies. But hey I'm old.

Reactions: Lom48

Master_Rick

Oct 24, 2017
I programmed under DOS (1986). You had to work with 640 kb memory. Luckily there was a great compiler called Clipper which had page swapping which allowed you to programme much bigger apps. It was one of the first that made LAN programming possible.
LoL I started with DOS 3.o and BBS service way way back.... my grand kids find it totally unreal that not only am I older than the internet, but also cell phones and cable TV hahahah I remember 3 channels and I was the remote

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Hahaha, this genuinely made me laugh xD

I had to buy whatever male asset was on sale that day for MC, because I ended up spending too much money on Celine and Leah :p
So you spent money on the important ones? I think it was money well spent i can deal with someone that looks like they would roofie ya. To look at Celine and Leah.

Reactions: Repuci and Jeheh

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If folks put sound in their games great, 100% support that but if you then don't tie that sound to any of the volume options in the menu we have a problem. Far too many games are doing this and it's incredibly annoying. Having sounds come up at full volume when you've got everything muted in the menus is infuriating.

Honestly tempted to find a way to just disable sound for everything made with the Ren'Py engine.

Reactions: ben_sylar

Jeheh

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If folks put sound in their games great, 100% support that but if you then don't tie that sound to any of the volume options in the menu we have a problem. Far too many games are doing this and it's incredibly annoying. Having sounds come up at full volume when you've got everything muted in the menus is infuriating.

Honestly tempted to find a way to just disable sound for everything made with the Ren'Py engine.
I wasn't aware of this problem, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll start working on this for the next update.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes