Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk 3 [v1.0] [The Architect]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
It has a x86 version but no one has posted a link to the 0.3 version of it. Only the 0.2 version link for the x86 version has been posted.

The x86 version got skipped having a link posted in the past too, so I hope someone posts it or it will get posted when the next version is released.

Unkind77

Dec 23, 2017
Not the typical question i guess but can someone tell me what's the music in the menu ? I love it lol

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
It has a x86 version but no one has posted a link to the 0.3 version of it. Only the 0.2 version link for the x86 version has been posted.

The x86 version got skipped having a link posted in the past too, so I hope someone posts it or it will get posted when the next version is released.
Just curious, how do you know there's a x86 link for 0.3?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
When it first got released the Patreon page indicated a 32 bit version but only the 64 bit version got posted. A 32 bit version didn't get posted on the forums till after the game got updated and the new 64 bit and 32 bit version got posted. 32 bit version also didn't get posted till later with another updated version.

Patreon indicates it has a 64 and x86 version lasst time I looked.

So a 32 bit version exists if you go by the Patreon page, but no one has posted a download for it.

Just curious, how do you know there's a x86 link for 0.3?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi folks.
Sorry for not posting much lately, but things aren't getting any easier for me...
The development of HnS3 is still happening, but the available time I have to work on the game will be very limited for a couple of months. My plan is to release one or two more versions with an additional scene wrapping the HnS3 story.
Due to this limited working time, I can't promise the frequency of releases we are used during this time.
My idea is to release this version (or versions) directly as public, so you can fell free to change your support to a fully active creator while I sort out my problems and you'll still be able download these versions when released. I'll come back at full speed earlier in 2019 with a new and (hopefully) better planned project

[ROADMAP]
[15%] Shooting day scene
[ 0%] Previous dialogs fixes and adaptation

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Added Final Beta version to OP.

Hi folks. Here I am again...
I sized some few available hours during the last week to work on this version of HnS3. It adds a short closing hot scene and epilogue to the game (based on Amy's corruption). It also changes some dialogs and interactions in prior scenes to reflect the game's shorter scope. Playing from the start will make more sense to the new scope, but saves from the last version can be loaded.
It's a beta because I didn't had much time for testing and sending the text for revision.
Yeah... I know it seems rushed... But as posted before, I opted to make HnS3 about the same size of HnS1 because in this period of the year I don't have much available free time to work on the project and I don't want to drag or put games on hold. I hope you'll understand. Anyways, this was a very successful experiment on the animation systems that will be used in future projects.
Please post any bugs found here. I'll post a final version later with revised text and possible fixes.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for this great game and especially for releasing an updated x86 version, which also runs on macOS (thanks to Wine).

I was really looking forward for this game to thrive.
I think the movie business offers a great scenario to tell stories that are both funny and sexy.
So I'm quite disappointed right now.

Maybe you will reconsider your decision in the future and start working on the game again when you have more time.

Reactions: Nulldev

MazFactor

Jul 4, 2017
There are really not many good games, most of which are 3D images replacing each other. This is a good project. I will wait for the continuation.

Reactions: pim0
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes