MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I took a break from this game, and came back to it recently. I've managed to catch up, and it all seems to be getting interesting. It seems like the battle between the island and the Organization is coming to a finale, and I'm hoping I don't have to keep playing as two characters who are essentially now playing directly against each other. I'm also hoping Nyx is either going to get a proper redemption arc or just be done with once and for all, because she has seemed too jejune and oblivious for a redemption arc so far.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
Hello guys, would anyone have a save of when the blonde thick arrives on the island and take control ?
My old PC broke down somes times ago and i'd like to avoid doing everything all over again please ^^

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hello guys, would anyone have a save of when the blonde thick arrives on the island and take control ?
My old PC broke down somes times ago and i'd like to avoid doing everything all over again please ^^
There are several options.
Use search, look on previous page are a few for example.

replenish19

Sep 8, 2022
Hello friends,
Who would have a backup of the game to send me in version 0.64.1 minimum with day over 655.
Thank you in advance because I burned the PC and the backup that came with it locally.
Good day

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello friends,
Who would have a backup of the game to send me in version 0.64.1 minimum with day over 655.
Thank you in advance because I burned the PC and the backup that came with it locally.
Good day
saves were posted pages ago, prolly not 64.1 but closish.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes