• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Update released.
This update contains the first animation of the game. Loading is mainly in the background, so it shouldn't cause any major loading spike.
I'm still a beginner when it comes to animations, but I'll be adding more animations over time, not only for new scenes, but also for some of the older ones.

I also changed the way the game loads assets, so ram/vram usage should be lowered drastically. Please let me know if there are any glitches, as I wasn't able to play through every scene for this release.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Android version not compressed ??? Why it is bigger than compressed version of Windows ??
Android version is using compression by default. It could be that apk by itself compresses differently than a zip file. I'm not exactly sure why it's bigger.

Reactions: Ghostly and Paapi

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm something is strange. The Front Page says Version 0.13.6. The Mega download says it too. But when i open the Archive it says Version 0.13.7 :unsure:
Here the Picture from Mega 1610731791350.png
And here from my Programm that extract the Files 1610731832651.png
So which Version is right ? Because i make for every Version a new Folder

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hmm something is strange. The Front Page says Version 0.13.6. The Mega download says it too. But when i open the Archive it says Version 0.13.7 :unsure:
Here the Picture from Mega View attachment 986758
And here from my Programm that extract the Files View attachment 986759
So which Version is right ? Because i make for every Version a new Folder
Ah, my bad. I originally wanted to raise the version by 0.0.1 to 0.13.7, but I missed actually changing the version ingame, so I renamed the archive back to .6, but the folder name was still .7.
There isn't any difference to .6 anyways since that version was never released anywhere but a single Patreon that had problems on their mobile.

The actual version of this release is 0.13.6
If I were to upload a hotfix or anything I would skip 7 and move right to 8 to rule out confusion.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nice update hachi and your first try with animation, the bj from Leah was nice. (y)
i love Leah :love: and i'm really excited what else is to come from Daisy :sneaky:

Reactions: hachigames

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Ah damn, this update was such a tease...

It started like 5 different storylines but didn't finish any of them.

Sarah got more development and she really starts to embrace that sadist side of hers, but under a fixed ruleset now. I don't know if I like it or not, on one hand I like her as a character on the other hand it feels a little like her bad side is showing again. She's not a Yandere like Hazel, so her Sadism feels more "genuine" as a fetish, but stil. I also don't really like that Alice got "robbed" of her revenge, but she should just have played by the rules of the KNL and not straight up assault her.

I'd really love to see Yuki and Alice get a win for once, Yuki always gets to be the victim in the end. It would be nice to see her win for once, maybe through a plan that is so stupid that it couldn't fail. Would be great to see her defeat Hazel or Sarah, since those are the "smart" characters in the game (Not counting Leah and MC who are somehow adults in a place full of children)

I really liked the animated scene you made, although I prefer the good storytelling over an animated scene. Teasing Leah was also fun, but it's a little weird:
- The quest says it drops by 1 per hour, but that is not correct. It drops by 1 every time you skip time. If you sleep it drops by 1 and if you punish/reward/have sex it drops by 1 as well, although you pass more than 1 hour. I thought i had to finish it in a day at first because of the drop, but it wasn't that bad.

Daisy is an ambiguous character to me. I think she is a Voyeur, or at least I feel that was implied in the Barn scene. My feeling is that she's written to be a bad character, but I don't really want her to be the bad guy.

Scenes like the one with the Cat always pain me. To a reader it is clear that the cat is bad news, but our MC just shrugs his shoulders and goes to fuck Sonya in the barn the next day, where a wierd, maybe evil, cat roams around.

Overall this was one of my favourite updates so far, mainly because it had a lot of Sarah in it. She's my favourite character so far, not the most likeable, but the one with the most fleshed out personality so far.

Best scene was the determined Alice on the pier, but sadly she didn't get her revenge.

Things I wish would happen:

- Sarah getting outmaneuvered in a funny way by Alice

- Scarlet and Sarah rebonding storyline (and by bonding I mean friendship and not bondage, unless it's somehow related)

- Hazel interacting more with the other girls without being jealous all the time

- Daisy development. I really like her Eyes btw.

I hope the next update comes soon.

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 205 Votes