Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
i have a question.... i played this game a long time ago, and i start over from the beginning cs i lost my old save file,, then i notice some of the quest didnt show up in the open quest bar,, like The thief, kinky cafe and few more.... i know its not big deal but it would be nice if there is reason for it... or i just dumb bcs im using the cheat code to speeding up my progress

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
i have a question.... i played this game a long time ago, and i start over from the beginning cs i lost my old save file,, then i notice some of the quest didnt show up in the open quest bar,, like The thief, kinky cafe and few more.... i know its not big deal but it would be nice if there is reason for it... or i just dumb bcs im using the cheat code to speeding up my progress
Hmm there shouldn't be any difference when using the cheat code. Do they show up in the completed quests?

Reactions: Ghostly

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
If you mean the Money Cheat then no. I used it too and had all Quests. Maybe something went wrong by extracting the files ?

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
Hmm there shouldn't be any difference when using the cheat code. Do they show up in the completed quests?
the kinky cafe one show as completed but the Thief one is still in progress 1/8 if i remember.. i already start over but the result is still the same the quest didnt show up in open quest menu... should i redownload the game or..... continue in hope the future quest will show up normaly

its not every single quest just a few quest

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
the kinky cafe one show as completed but the Thief one is still in progress 1/8 if i remember.. i already start over but the result is still the same the quest didnt show up in open quest menu... should i redownload the game or..... continue in hope the future quest will show up normaly

its not every single quest just a few quest
If the game is still progressing as normal I think that everything should be fine. Let me know if there is any trouble with quests.

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
If the game is still progressing as normal I think that everything should be fine. Let me know if there is any trouble with quests.
im gonna try redownload the game now.. my only concern when i need to completed specific quest to make progress on another quest like the new room quest... you need to finish busted to progress on that quest.. this one is easy enough cs i can still rely on my memory to finish that quest... but if the other quest is also didn't show up... thats... yea
im hopping it will fix when i redownload the game

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm lost when tickling Alice. What I'm supposed to do, some combination of different choices? How to get the two endings? And same with the vibrator on Leah, those are the only two tasks that can't advance.

Edit: Solved Leah's. Tickling thing still got me lost.

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
the game is a bit frustrating, I kinda feel lost without a walkthrough trying to do some of these quests, like maintenance check, etc
at times it feels like most of the time all i do is skip time as there's nothing to do

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm lost when tickling Alice. What I'm supposed to do, some combination of different choices? How to get the two endings? And same with the vibrator on Leah, those are the only two tasks that can't advance.

Edit: Solved Leah's. Tickling thing still got me lost.
For Alice, it's the amount of tickles. She changes her expression once you went too far. Vibrator for Leah you just need to do it every few hours. Once her arousal is high enough the scene will start.

Reactions: Ghostly and GaboCAP

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
the game is a bit frustrating, I kinda feel lost without a walkthrough trying to do some of these quests, like maintenance check, etc
at times it feels like most of the time all i do is skip time as there's nothing to do
The maintenance/cleanliness/service checks are essentially just for improving your income. You can use the cheat if you wish to skip doing them.

To progress the story you will have to do the quests. There should be a description of what you have to do when you open the Quest-panel. Let me know if you get stuck. The description will be come a lot more descriptive later in the game, too.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
For Alice, it's the amount of tickles. She changes her expression once you went too far. Vibrator for Leah you just need to do it every few hours. Once her arousal is high enough the scene will start.
Cool, thank you, I'll try. So, going too far isn't desirable, I suppose.
Also, I'm one of the poor sods thah missed Leah's animation (in Windows).

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
What is now with the Missing Animation with Lea ? I just have a blackscreen there with the Windows Version
I checked it again, and it seems to work fine for me on both the compressed and the normal version. I'm not sure what's going wrong.
Could you possibly PM me your Player.log file from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\
I can check if there was any error thrown.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
The maintenance/cleanliness/service checks are essentially just for improving your income. You can use the cheat if you wish to skip doing them.

To progress the story you will have to do the quests. There should be a description of what you have to do when you open the Quest-panel. Let me know if you get stuck. The description will be come a lot more descriptive later in the game, too.
how do i find sonya in town to check her performance? i can only find her in the bank, and the check performance option never shows up
and there was a mention of cooking sessions with alice, but never see those show up either

on a side note, I'd really love to tie an anchor around Leah and throw her off the pier with a big smile on my face...lol

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I checked it again, and it seems to work fine for me on both the compressed and the normal version. I'm not sure what's going wrong.
Could you possibly PM me your Player.log file from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\
I can check if there was any error thrown.
Sure. Give me a moment

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how do i find sonya in town to check her performance? i can only find her in the bank, and the check performance option never shows up
and there was a mention of cooking sessions with alice, but never see those show up either

on a side note, I'd really love to tie an anchor around Leah and throw her off the pier with a big smile on my face...lol
Sonya's maintenance option should pop up during the day at the town center (the screen with all the town locations).
What's the exact quest hint for Alice. For her first cooking session you will have to talk to her first. After that she will be in the kitchen, where you can have her do all sorts of things.
A few quests after that there will be new girls introduced and you will be able to do a lot more.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes