AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
well >.> for some reason my save file got deleted since the game cant find any save file once i start the game >.> i dont know if upgrading to a new SSD in your operating sistem deletes the save file, but starting all over again is a real pain in the ass >.> what to do?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
well >.> for some reason my save file got deleted since the game cant find any save file once i start the game >.> i dont know if upgrading to a new SSD in your operating sistem deletes the save file, but starting all over again is a real pain in the ass >.> what to do?
This should be a save file for just before 1 update ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-12-5-hachigames.51437/post-4811646

The saves are stored in Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save so if you still have your old disk, you can try and retrieve it.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
This game is great fun, only one of two games (out of 142 I played on this site) I keep around between updates and fire up to repeat activities, I love Alice and Scarlet! ❤ I just wish there was no progression interdependency involving Yuki, so I could permanently muzzle and forget her, because it just feels all kinds of wrong to include mentally handicapped people - fake or not - in my sadomasochistic debauchery.

Looking forward to the moment when we'll finally be able to "fully include" Sarah in all "activities"! The character I'm playing might have forgiven her, I haven't.

Thank you for your work hachigames and happy new year!

Reactions: hachigames

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I want to report a bug: I reached the scene of Hazel's mom arrival and accepted her invitation to dance with her.
The quest log however is hinting at giving a gift to Anna because I refused to dance with her.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I want to report a bug: I reached the scene of Hazel's mom arrival and accepted her invitation to dance with her.
The quest log however is hinting at giving a gift to Anna because I refused to dance with her.
The scene is repeatable and has two endings. You will get the extra scene if you refuse to dance with her next time.

Reactions: Ghostly and darlic
Jun 6, 2019
Confused on how to talk to Hazel's mom; I have to ask her mom about the sleeping powder; I saved her mom but she hasnt been to the island or anything?
EDIT: Nevermind, I progressed her story more and it came up.

Jojo1029

Oct 4, 2020
If the suggestions by hachigames don't work on MacOS Catalina, you'll most likely need to disable Gatekeeper and "Allow apps downloaded from Anywhere".

To disable Gatekeeper, execute sudo spctl --master-disable in the terminal and then change the Allow apps downloaded from setting in "System Preferences". For a more comprehensive tutorial, see the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This aint working for me Any other suggestions?

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes