Oppaioni

Apr 12, 2018
i feel dumb asking but i cant seem to find an answer
i cant seem to trigger the second star of allice's sushi buffet quest "Alice seems interested in that Nyotaimori thing...."
like is there a point when they are both in the kitchen?

Oppaioni

Apr 12, 2018
after a bit of fussing with it i was able to get it to finally trigger (i had to call alice to the kitchen and then roll back on the mouse to trigger the event)

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Thank you :D

I'm a full time programmer. The main reason I went for unity is that I built a whole platform to make the game in with graphs and scene management, since I noticed that this is one of the main issues in later stages when things get too complicated.
I also built a direct link to DAZ with a plugin to manage renders, so I can go back and fix things in renders without too much trouble. It also allows me to create render batch jobs of whole collections of scenes or just part of them.
Sorry, I'm babbling way too much...

TLDR: Unity gives the option to add an array of tools I wouldn't have otherwise
... And great translation tools, too! :cool:

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with Yuki's "A visit to the barn" quest? Second star tells be to buy 2 bondage horses, but I already have them in the inverntory and they are shown as "sold out" in the store.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone else have an issue with Yuki's "A visit to the barn" quest? Second star tells be to buy 2 bondage horses, but I already have them in the inverntory and they are shown as "sold out" in the store.
I checked the quest. The only other condition is that you finished the Quest with both of them beforehand at the farm (which you have, since it's the first star).

Can you send me your save game (location in the dev notes). I'll take a look.

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
I checked the quest. The only other condition is that you finished the Quest with both of them beforehand at the farm (which you have, since it's the first star).

Can you send me your save game (location in the dev notes). I'll take a look.
sure. here it is.

Thanks.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
sure. here it is.

Thanks.
Ohhh... Yuki is gagged and that's why the quest doesn't trigger, since that's the default for quests marked for her. Sorry about that. This is of course a pretty big issue, and I'll fix for next release. I'll make a dialog pop up whenever a quest gets blocked because of it.

If you ungag her the quest will trigger immediately and you can continue.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
hi anyone can do me a favor and give me a save where we returns from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
becouse i got a problem with my pc during a windows update so i needed to get a new harddrive and install windows so i dont have my save currently (my get it back if i get my files from old harddrive)

and i don't really feels like to start over all again but if not anyone can give me a save that is close to time in game then i guess i have not chose to redo everything again

but thanks for anyone who takes time and read this and also thanks to anyone who can give me a save or ales did try to look if they have any saves near that time in the game

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Sarah needs a good hate fuck.
AT one point I would have agreed but shes come a way from mega cunt to where shes at now. I was satisfied with how things went down with her this update. I wish the dev would stop torturing me with Daisy and scarlet...those are the ones I look forward to the most lol

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes