bugguts

Jan 3, 2019
I have a problem when I go to save the game, I click on the save button in upper left hand corner, the cursur turns to the spinning blue circle, after about 3 to 5 minutes, a little message comes up next to the name Dicktator it says not responding. Then the screen would go to gray like the graphics had a shade on them, in the past when that happened I would push a couple of buttons to try and get a response, and sure enough the gray would go away and the save menu would gradually come up, but now it doesnt do that it just locks up and I have to close it out. I love this game but if I cant save anymore it is not worth it to play all the way thru without saving it and then have to play it all over again when I try again. Frustrating. Thanks

Gnarp

Dec 28, 2018
Have to drop a comment from time to time too:
I just wish this game won't end ever, lol.

And my current favorite scenes are the self-bondage adventures of Scarlet!!!
I wish there was a way to see many, many more of them - maybe via the security feed...
Still dreaming of Scarlet's nearly naked hogtie scene together with Sonya.

ioriyagami

Jun 3, 2017
Tried the 0.32.2 version on my MacBook Air M1 with macOS version 12.0.1,
it is still not working with error message as attached.
There's no Rosetta option in "Info" tab too.
Really tired to do troubleshooting, I just want to play the game but it seems telling me to give up from now on...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Tried the 0.32.2 version on my MacBook Air M1 with macOS version 12.0.1,
it is still not working with error message as attached.
There's no Rosetta option in "Info" tab too.
Really tired to do troubleshooting, I just want to play the game but it seems telling me to give up from now on...
Sorry, about that. This issue is really frustrating for me, because I don't really have a way to consistently reproduce it.

I have after hours of looking finally tracked down the issue as a bug in unity, which was supposedly fixed a while ago: (it contains a few workarounds which might work for you)

It seems like a lot of people still experience this issue, so I might have to look for some way to strip that damn quarantine attribute and make the app executable by default.

And it looks like I'm not the only one losing my mind over this:

I will try the WSL for the next update, but no guarantee it will work :/
I will also try to rent another mac to possibly reproduce the issue, even though it didn't happen last time I tried.

Which mac version do you have exactly, so I can maybe look specifically for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I just chose meditating to reveal Eris and can now no longer visit the Town or Docks. Any idea?
Hmm, that's odd.
Can you send me your save game. I will take a look what went wrong. Also, are you playing on English or a different language?

ioriyagami

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry, about that. This issue is really frustrating for me, because I don't really have a way to consistently reproduce it.

I have after hours of looking finally tracked down the issue as a bug in unity, which was supposedly fixed a while ago: (it contains a few workarounds which might work for you)

It seems like a lot of people still experience this issue, so I might have to look for some way to strip that damn quarantine attribute and make the app executable by default.

And it looks like I'm not the only one losing my mind over this:

I will try the WSL for the next update, but no guarantee it will work :/
I will also try to rent another mac to possibly reproduce the issue, even though it didn't happen last time I tried.

Which mac version do you have exactly, so I can maybe look specifically for that?
Appreciate your support.
it’s a 13 inch M1 chip MacBook Air (2021) with macOS 12.0.1 installed.

hardzon

Mar 18, 2018
For me the versions 0.32.1 and 0.32.2 for Linux crash (coredump) at launch. Previous versions worked fine on the same PC.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes