ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
just started this about a week ago. good game overall and has some great moments. but damn...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...she´s the best in a list full of great heroines. Everytime I see her name in the quest list I freak out.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Now that Sarah's reached this affection threshold, I really hope we revisit some of her prior outfits and themes. Specifically that teacher one.

My only wish for the next update is to finally fuck teacher Sarah, and consumate Daisy's destiny as an anal whore.

Reactions: wiseold6996

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Damn, this latest patch was as if it was written just for me. It had a lot of great Sarah content and she seems to be fully tamed and happy now. It also featured Daisy in those cute socks as a bonus.

I really like her power, although it seems to be even more op than Yukis, just that Yuki is actually dumb, so it's a little wasted on her. Daisy is the opposite, and since she's been hosting Eris it could lead to her going rogue again, but more extreme.

Since I missed the patch before, I'd just like to say I like all the Nadja punishments, but I'd wish for her to be more stoic about it for some reason, since she should be used to torture and humiliation. Her being stupid or arrogant in the weirdest situations makes no sense for a master class spy and scientist who somehow survived 20 years in captivity.

But this is more comedy, so I'll take it.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I have a question regarding Leah's "slut-challenge" Quest: is there a special sequence of using the 'vibrate' option of her dialogue to make her reach the 50 arousal points and break, or is it simply trial-and-error chance?

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Ok i read some reviwes of this game and before i play it i just wanted to ask a few questins... It was described by quite a few peaople as "bondage game" so i was wondering, can you avoid that stuff, or decide not to do anything that way, also it was praised for its kinks, so can you choose what you do and what not? For example i dont mind analö or titfuck it doesnt has to be all vanilla, but can you avoid the more "hardcore" kinda stuff like domination, humiliation or the hurting stuff? Would really appreciate an answer :)
Dont worry there is nothing Hardcore in this game. Its only Light Bondage etc but its not avoidable

Reactions: DABOMB00

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Did they do something to the android version's image quality? It looks terrible now, HUGELY blurry. It's so bad that I think it's a bug???

setu7700

May 8, 2017
Where are the save file of android now. I can't find anymore. How to put my old save files and backup.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Where are the save file of android now. I can't find anymore. How to put my old save files and backup.
Weird. Should be in the same spot. Do they not show up in the game anymore?

If you can connect your phone to a PC you could do a search for "*.hdsav" to find them, or do the same with an android file browser that supports search.

setu7700

May 8, 2017
Weird. Should be in the same spot. Do they not show up in the game anymore?

If you can connect your phone to a PC you could do a search for "*.hdsav" to find them, or do the same with an android file browser that supports search.
It showing new save in game but I can't find in folder and I can't replace with my old save . And if I start new game then I don't know how I will back up save file.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
There seems to be a bug with Alice's Cleaning Sexual (not Sex Toy) Rewards. After selecting that option, no further options appear on the screen. I can't roll back or click anywhere. I can only load a save.

EDIT: Ok, it seems to work after I unlocked the option to eat her out. Perhaps hide that category until it's populated.

Last edited:
Reactions: robincfc1
Sep 24, 2020
please tell me why is game very Lag my phone ram 4GB os android version 9.0
please recommend how much ram should be
even though the previous version was without any problems and the game ran smoothly, the more here the heavier the game
thank you.

(Sorry, my English is bad)

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
For the People here who want to play it in German but not with the Google Translation. I guess I still need about 2 main updates until my translation is completely finished. There are just some Overlay things and 2 Chars needed to translate (Daisy and Scarlet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes